No announcement yet.

calling for Sousa's head.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true scarlet and if i have to beg for forgiveness ill be delighted because all i want is to go to stamford bridge and thrash them 5-0 that would be my dream
    come true

Comment

Always said he should be given to end of the season. Its okay winning 2 games, but its too little too late.

Look, last two games we've won and praise must go to Sousa. I hope now he is getting a complete idea of what his best team is.

I'll be behind him, but if we start consistently losing/drawing I'll be questioning things again. Thats football.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Saw sousa interviewed on itv and the poor fella looks like he needs a good meal!.....looks like a nine iron with a perm!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

hey classic posting factomondo...very amusing thank god for you sense of humour.......terrific stuff nine iron with a perm
          but with the brains of a worm
          hes not fit to manage a conferance side
          he cant get his players to play out wide
          and he dosnt have the experience to turn the tide
          go and sign darren fergusion and return our pride

Comment

Sorry DFE you really don't know what you are talking about....
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

haqpr1963 - Save you breath fella. DFE don't go to games and yet he thinks he knows everything about the club. His classic post of the weekend I have found through someone posting it in a quote was

Originally posted by dexterforengland
              "Sousa why didnt you play blackstock and vine they wanted to score some goals
              now blackstock will leave and play for forest
              thanks very much to redeem yourself when dexter goes buy gary hooper and craig makal smith send de carmine back to italy
              along with baby pinochio
              and please please get your full backs to attack this is how
              we can over run the midfield"
              I mean I was there and see the game with my own eyes. I clearly remember Delaney go down the wing and whip in the cross for our 2nd goal.

Comment

Working...
              X