Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jim Gregory rest in peace

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

Originally Posted by dogsrrs
    It was his club he owned it he wanted to do what he thought was the best for his interest which long term would probably proved best for all concerned
    What would have proved best long term?
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

i would appreciate it if knowbody makles any derogative statesments about a man who in 1964 was one of the most powerfull people in hammersmith he stood against all the top gangsters of the day,and they all respected his tenacity and strength
    jim was tough as tough and qpr through and through but towards the end he lost himself completely i dont know what happened to him but we rememberr him for being the pocket battleship he was and the man who found both stan bowles and rodney marsh,these are the greatest players in our history
    what has ferdinand ever achieved,who has he found as a player ,he will never have gregories gift in finding players
    GOD BLESS JIM GREGORY MAKE REST IN PEACE,BUT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE PUT BACK IN THE MEMORIAL WHERE IT STAYS AS A MEMORIAL TO A MAN WHO COULDNT READ AND WRITE BUT BECOME A MILLIONAIR BY SHEER HARD WORK BUT KILLING HIM IN THE PROCESS
    LOVE YOU JIM LOVE YOU
    Last edited by qprted; 29-11-2016 at 01:32 AM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I was planning to move it there as soon as it drops off page 1 Ted. Good to keep it here until then as the thread will get more exposure and perhaps educate some of our younger fans on our club's greatest ever Chairman who put the club on the map.

4. Default

Originally Posted by qprted
    jim was tough as tough and qpr through and through nut towards the end he lost himself completely i dont know what happened to him but we rememberr him for being the pocket battleship he was and the man who found both stan bowles and rodney marsh,these are the greatest players in our history
    this.

He could see a player a bit like tommy docherty in that department he brought in so many great players

More...

Default ok

ok stanley thats a fair shout but to all qpr fans please show respect if i had ten million pound i wouldnt give qpr one million but jim gregory did

More...