Jim Gregory rest in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    It was his club he owned it he wanted to do what he thought was the best for his interest which long term would probably proved best for all concerned
    What would have proved best long term?

Comment

i would appreciate it if knowbody makles any derogative statesments about a man who in 1964 was one of the most powerfull people in hammersmith he stood against all the top gangsters of the day,and they all respected his tenacity and strength
      jim was tough as tough and qpr through and through but towards the end he lost himself completely i dont know what happened to him but we rememberr him for being the pocket battleship he was and the man who found both stan bowles and rodney marsh,these are the greatest players in our history
      what has ferdinand ever achieved,who has he found as a player ,he will never have gregories gift in finding players
      GOD BLESS JIM GREGORY MAKE REST IN PEACE,BUT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE PUT BACK IN THE MEMORIAL WHERE IT STAYS AS A MEMORIAL TO A MAN WHO COULDNT READ AND WRITE BUT BECOME A MILLIONAIR BY SHEER HARD WORK BUT KILLING HIM IN THE PROCESS
      LOVE YOU JIM LOVE YOU
      Last edited by qprted; 29-11-2016, 01:32 AM.
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I was planning to move it there as soon as it drops off page 1 Ted. Good to keep it here until then as the thread will get more exposure and perhaps educate some of our younger fans on our club's greatest ever Chairman who put the club on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          jim was tough as tough and qpr through and through nut towards the end he lost himself completely i dont know what happened to him but we rememberr him for being the pocket battleship he was and the man who found both stan bowles and rodney marsh,these are the greatest players in our history
          this.

Comment

He could see a player a bit like tommy docherty in that department he brought in so many great players

More...

Comment

ok

ok stanley thats a fair shout but to all qpr fans please show respect if i had ten million pound i wouldnt give qpr one million but jim gregory did

More...

Comment

Well as a result of jim gregorys incredible work contribution we are now hopefully in a strong position to make a good challenge next season but lets not forget one brilliant man who found eze and bright samual yes ian holloway well done ollie but respect to the great memory of jimmy gregory

More...

Comment

Working...
                X