pete not a touch on the blackpool drummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pete not a touch on the blackpool drummer

:horror:.sorry pete old son but that lad can bang a drum!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I thought Pete did well with the drum today, deserves more credit than he gets.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
      I thought Pete did well with the drum today, deserves more credit than he gets.
      shall we petiton to get him knighted? ;D

Comment

Absolutely :victory:
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

the drum gets the fans going, its showed today. when it wasnt brought last couple weeks. we never sang loud or got behind the players. it may be late now. but its something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            :horror:.sorry pete old son but that lad can bang a drum!!!
            That is a top class drummer.For a Northener.;D

Comment

not slating pete as the blackpool drummer clearly has age/fitness and rythm going for him!! he's more 'dave grohl' on drums to petes 'cozy powell'.........next season id like to see a 'horn' section added with perhaps trumpet n clarinet!!!!i like the sheff weds/england band as they create a cracking atmosphere........i can play 'three blind mice' on my recorder and would be willing to add my musical input into things!

Comment

I can play 'I Can't Get No Satisfaction' on the Bass Guitar if that's any help?.

:money:

Comment

......might be a health n saftey issue finding a power point to plug it in old chap....an acoustic guitar would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyqblock View Post
                    the drum gets the fans going, its showed today. when it wasnt brought last couple weeks. we never sang loud or got behind the players. it may be late now. but its something to think about.

This is the sort of post Pete loves to read why don't you stoke his ego a little bit more than he already does. The team got the fans going not Pete lets get that straight now, Petes a bit of a fair weather drummer anyway who only gets out after a win I see.

I haven't forgotten the oust Sousa campaign some of you have short memories, well I haven't.
                    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 22-03-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Was quite funny yesterday as I was outside SA Road with MYU and his cousin waiting for a player and we had the drum with us (pete had gone to the bok and MYU was taking it home in his motor). We had two people come up and say "couldnt hear the drum much today lads" etc etc. Now considering MYU and his cousin are 2 young asian guys it made me pish myself that they thought one of them was Pete!
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

pete does look a bit rawalpindhi like too be fair!!

Comment

To be fair, the drum is knackered !!

Next season, we are going big like Blackpool and Leciester.

You will see a difference
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

cheers scott thanks mate nice post...

Comment

.....peter i think we need a big bass drum and some 'softer' ones who's correct names i dont know!...also a 'horn' section consisting of trumpet/trombone and alpine horn!......also i quite like the 'triangle' as it acts as a sort of 'metronome' to count the rest in!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X