• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if we win today?

Is the season still alive?

Originally posted by Remote Control View Post
    For a good finish - yes. For playoffs - no. I think we've blown that, however, we're in no way shape or form ready to go up anyway IMHO
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

We have to keep the dream alive for as long as possible , stranger things have happened , not many granted but i felt we gave up on this year too early

Comment

We will win today ;) If we was somehow to scrape the play offs we will probably have to win another 6 games.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

if we win today the motto shall be "BELIEVE"
          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Yes i do believe if we win today we can still make the play off's,surely we can get no worse than how we've been of the last 2 months especially,we could hit a bit of form and who knows? 2 or 3 wins and you are right in the mix again

Comment

i can see the headlines now, "QPR leave run to the last minute and take the playoffs by storm!"

Comment

Originally posted by Remote Control View Post
                Only if Burnley and Preston both lose as well :grimace:

Comment

basically its gonna take some doing but hey its more interesting this way....and if i give up now ill be bored for a few months...so cumon rangers entertain me

Comment

We won't get in the play-offs this season but it will be nice to finish strongly this season.
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

If we win today we get 3 pts simple really...can't believe people are still thinking about the play offs. If by some sort of miracle (on biblical proportions) we made the PL, it would be an embarassment watching us get slaughtered next season week in week out.

I grew up with watching Rangers as a top flight side finishing in the top half of the table consistantly. Anything less then I'd sooner be playing in the Championship rather than watch us struggle at the bottom end of the PL table.

I'd rather see us lay solid fdoundations under PS in the Championship for another 2 seasons.

Comment

if we win to say we can safely say we;re 'not going down;.........:shame:
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          If we win today we get 3 pts simple really...can't believe people are still thinking about the play offs. If by some sort of miracle (on biblical proportions) we made the PL, it would be an embarassment watching us get slaughtered next season week in week out.

I grew up with watching Rangers as a top flight side finishing in the top half of the table consistantly. Anything less then I'd sooner be playing in the Championship rather than watch us struggle at the bottom end of the PL table.

I'd rather see us lay solid fdoundations under PS in the Championship for another 2 seasons.
                          whats the point of trying to get promoted then?
                          It dosent matter if we get promoted this year or next year...we will get stuffed in the prem unless we make big changes to the whole squad...simple as that really

I dont understand why people think it would be better to go up next season?:what:
                          Just look at West Brom...we'll never have a better footballing team than them and they are struggling big time in the Premiership...The first step is to make sure we get promoted and then buy lots of good players to consoidate a position in the Prem

Comment

Including todays game,3 of our next 4 games are at home.

Show our early season home form and win those and pick
                            up something at Burnley and Wolves and the last 2 games
                            Plymouth (H) and PNE (A) could be interesting.

Not very optimistic of the above happening though.
                            Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

ARE YOU LOT DUMB!!!! no matter what season we get promoted, any players we have will be 3 or 4th options at best.......so no, if we go up this season we will not go straight down....

because....

you buy a squad full of premiership players.....and our owners have admitted that they will spend when we get there

Comment

Working...
                              X