What was the moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the moment...

...that you realised it wasn't going to happen this season? I'm tempted to answer my own q with "the appointment of Iain Dowie" but in truth even though I didn't welcome the choice I thought it cd still work, just. The decision to sack him so soon was also a big low point for me because it showed how unstable we were. The failure to sign a proper striker was obviously a massive blow, too. But despite all that it still looked as if we cd still sneak it. For me, the loss of heart moment was when we failed to sign Watson after all the talk. Made me realise, probably too late, that the board wasn't prepared to put its money - and just as important, confidence and authority - behind the football people at the club. How about you?

For many it was Ipswich T at home.

for me, it was Norwich city at home.

Said before, if only we were on 56 points and not 53, We would have half a chance.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

as soon as the bookies made us favourites :(

Comment

Norwich game for me.
        My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

ipswich game, kind of guessed before though because of the lack of a striker.

Comment

The day Dowie was sacked, not because I was his great fan but because we needed stability and, in hindsight, he did not do so badly did he?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Ipswich. We were dire that day!!!
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

After Ipswich thought that was it, hopes slightly rekindled after Cardiff, coffin lid nailed down after Donny.
                18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Interesting almost all of u r real optimists - guess u have 2 b following the rs - believing almost to the last. Must admit i gave up a bit sooner.

On a positive I think expectations will be more realistic next season - less room for disapointment - and also flavio maybe a tight meglamaniac but he certainly isn't stupid and maybe after all his conversations with ferguson and others he will be more aware of what it takes 2 get promotion.

Comment

Ipswich, counting down the days till next season now really

Comment

As soon as the word 'project' was used.... shortly before we got tonked away to Watford.

Comment

Watford at Home

Comment

When we failed to sign a decent striker in January.

Just could not see Blackstock continuing his good start all through the season.

Comment

As soon as the season started :grimace:

Comment

Losing to Barnsley and Norwich for me. Was worried Sousa was going if we lost to Swansea, really want him to succeed for some reason, maybe im just fed up with the turnover of managers

Comment

Working...
                              X