Matchday prices set to Go Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    agree, but STicket prices will go up for next season.

To make it value for money, it will mean higher match-day prices.

otherwise, no-point in buying one!!

qblock is simpy never full. Wish they would get it right, as it will help the atmosphere
    This is fundamentally flawed. You can't decide on the value for money before the 17th April based on a rumour!

This season ticket fiasco is just like deal or no deal!

Comment

17th April is the Early bird deadline.

After 17th the season ticket prices will be higher priced (unless we convince them to extend the deadline).

a £600 season ticket could be £690 or £720, this means an inevitable price increase on match-day tickets. You cannot have a season ticket costing more then 23 turn up at games.

Thats all I am saying.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

17th April is the Early bird deadline.

After 17th the season ticket prices will be higher priced (unless we convince them to extend the deadline).

a £600 season ticket could be £690 or £720, this means an inevitable price increase on match-day tickets. You cannot have a season ticket costing more then 23 turn up at games.

Thats all I am saying.
        COULD be higher. Could be 1p or £250,000 higher! Which box do you want to open? Or do you want to open another 3 boxes and delay the decision?

This is absolutely no way to run any business.

Comment

never understood the business model that wd rather have a few peope paying premium prices but v v low sales versus the model of selling lots and lots of seat or whatever it is for less. Particularly when you are struggling and starting out on a new project when you want to build up more of a support base. If I was them I'd also do far more to attract schools. I know the value of market research can be over-stated but I wonder what work they've done to try to find out what gates we might get at what price. I certainly have never been asked by a pollster. For the sake of a few grand you wd have thought it wd be a worthwhile investment for them.

Comment

No point in buying an early bird if the prices are the same though, after 17th April.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the board are ****s

Comment

No point in buying an early bird if the prices are the same though, after 17th April.
                Exactly!

But we don't know what they will do after 17th April. It maybe the same, it may go up. Given their record of spinning everything, I don't believe what they say. It depends if you still trust them. For instance, which one of these deals offers the best value for money?

Before: £525 season ticket + free magazine subscription + 10% shirt discount.
                After: £525 season ticket.

In all previous seasons the policy has been based on supply being greater than demand. They are spinning/branding/advertising now trying to convince everyone that the product will be in much greater demand next season and demand will be greater than supply. And the policy is based on that.

Comment

Well they have stated that they wont consider a new stadium until LR is full every week, prehaps they dont want to build one and one way of stopping capacity crowds is pricing out the fans.:bad_egg::scorn::shame::money:
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

last meeting we pressed tham about the gold/silver/bronze.

They felt it had not been given enough time. I suspect we will have one more season of being categorised.

Have to say, qblock is never packed but anyone trying to buy a cheaper ticket in that area are told its "sold out"
                    I enquired about season tickets in Qu block for next season and was told all seats are occupied by season ticket holders atm. WHAT'S GOING ON ?

Comment

to be fair thats cobblers.

Wish they would go to each seat and check.

Just on top of my head, wonder if they some bronze prices and go silver/gold, or the club want the extra money? No-way is the qblock full. Friends who try and buy in that block get told its sold out.

Comment

Personnaly this would spell disaster for me. As a non ST holder and a regualr "walk up" punter I would pick and choose my games even more.
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

It seems they are trying to dissuade supporters from buying tickets by making it too much aggro to sit where you want.

Buy a season ticket and you get to sit where you want.?.

Comment

Working...
                          X