No announcement yet.

if you wernt a 'r'........who then???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ian wright didnt turn pro until he was 22...............the rest is history!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

wealdstone or harrow boro 4 me,away days are naughty,plenty cherry bakewells
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

England

Comment

...........and your favourite 'cheese' n 'abba track' old son???
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
            Lmao.

Nahhh QPR through and through. I just supported Manchester United because of the Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke striker partnership and David Beckham. I wasn't really into watching football back then.

Came to QPR and loved it and saw real football and real fans. That is when I got heavily into watching football. I used to play football quite a bit and preferred playing it but now the other way around I prefer watching it.

I'm very passionate about QPR as my friends, family and others know. All I talk about is football.

I am one sad individual
            your a young football mad guys dream cait,liking football.

so you fell for that ole slogan "real fans real football"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewellis View Post
              England
              Welcome to the madhouse!

Agree. There is no other club for me so it would have to be England and England only.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                why not try out for qpr ladies cait??? we'd all come along to cheer you on.............we love you caity because youve got brown hair....we love you caity because of what you wear...we love you caity your'e rangers thru and thru!
                pmsl;D

who`s the old cad on the avatar? terry something?

Comment

Wouldn't support anyone else.
                  Would probably end up occasionally watching Welling United, purely because some of my boys play for their juniors.
                  But it would never replace Rangers.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The ammers I spose, I was born in Hackney after all..

Comment

Stevenage Borough
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

If I weren't a Hoop then I would have to support ........................... .................................................. ........................................erm....... .................................................. .................................................. ....erm........................................... .................................................. .................erm.............................. .................................................. ..............................erm................. .................................................. ..........................................erm..... .................................................. .................................................. ......erm......................................... .........................dunno:eyes_droped:
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

shrimper
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i was brought to qpr by my dad and he was by his dad.. both of them had a soft spot for west ham.. so i suppose id be a hammer if i wasnt a ranger
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

surprising how popular we are...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                                Well I supported Manchester United before I supported QPR so it would be Manchester United :shame:

Saying that though I have never regretted supporting Queens Park Rangers FC. Been a fantastic 7 years even with the lows.
                                Cait....You have to be up their with the best of them if you've only supported QPR for 7 years....that means you came aboard when we were in a bad way.....Most of us have enjoyed the good times but you haven't.....Fair play to you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X