if you wernt a 'r'........who then???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you wernt a 'r'........who then???

i know the thought is unthinkable but if there was no us who's scarf would you wear round your wrist...............for me it would be either the 'ammers' or the 'arsenal'!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

No one
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Well I supported Manchester United before I supported QPR so it would be Manchester United :shame:

Saying that though I have never regretted supporting Queens Park Rangers FC. Been a fantastic 7 years even with the lows.

Comment

no seven year 'itch' yet then caity????

Comment

west ham my old son...;D

Comment

well i have to admit 'guesting' over there more than once if you get my drift monsignor hammer!!!

Comment

No one else is my tribe.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

it dont mean your 'cheating' on our old girl just curious!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  it dont mean your 'cheating' on our old girl just curious!!!!
                  Lmao.

Nahhh QPR through and through. I just supported Manchester United because of the Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke striker partnership and David Beckham. I wasn't really into watching football back then.

Came to QPR and loved it and saw real football and real fans. That is when I got heavily into watching football. I used to play football quite a bit and preferred playing it but now the other way around I prefer watching it.

I'm very passionate about QPR as my friends, family and others know. All I talk about is football.

I am one sad individual

Comment

Always keep an eye out for Brentford's results....onlly ever met one Bee's supporter in my life which is amazing considering I grew up in West London.

Comment

caity i see you as a skillful and tricky winger with a deft touch and sublime left foot!!!

Comment

caity i see you as a skillful and tricky winger with a deft touch and sublime left foot!!!

I was very skillfull tbh and I played Right Back LOL. I used to nutmeg them all. So bleeding easy it was. I also scored from the half way line once too

But yeah I had a lot of skills.

Comment

why not try out for qpr ladies cait??? we'd all come along to cheer you on.............we love you caity because youve got brown hair....we love you caity because of what you wear...we love you caity your'e rangers thru and thru!

Comment

QPR and only QPR. I couldnt bear to think about supporting another club
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

why not try out for qpr ladies cait??? we'd all come along to cheer you on.............we love you caity because youve got brown hair....we love you caity because of what you wear...we love you caity your'e rangers thru and thru!

I would if I was as good as I used to be. I stopped playing football in year 8. Still don't know why tbh. In a way I wish I carried on :(

Comment

Working...
                              X