Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routeledge

I reckon he's disappointed so far

Maybe its because weve been mainly cack since he joined and has been thinking what am i doing here?

Maybe its because the boss hasnt been playing him in his proper position?

what d'you reckon?
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

i think we would notice his contribution more if there was more players in the box when he puts crosses in

Comment

A cardiff fan i know said he would perform at first then begin to dip......as gutted as they were to lose him it was because 'we' signed him they were so upset..........he couldnt hold down a regular place at foolem or villa so perhaps he isnt as good as we think...........yes i think he has undoubted quality so i'll reserve judgement until he's been here a season!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think he's played well when given a chance in the right spot.
        One of the mest wingers in the league, if not the best.

Comment

When he plays on the right wing, he has looked excellent. The problem is, Sousa plays him everywhere but the right wing most of the time - so i dont really expect him to play well. I wouldnt blame routledge, hes out of position

Comment

don't think we will see him at his best untill next season

Comment

i really rate him been a great addition for the price we payed

Comment

routledge buzacky miller vine...........could be a great midfield at this level!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No many clubs let good players go out on loan.

Comment

He has showed little sparks, but I'm sure he will come good.
                    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
                      He has showed little sparks, but I'm sure he will come good.
                      i agree with this, he shows at times he can be quality. problem is we have no-one to finish off anything anyways and no consistency ... the midfield around him changes every game. i think he'll be a great signing for next year once theres a few other new ones around him

Comment

Against Derby he was one of the best players on the pitch. I think a decent pre-season and everyone back fit and we'll be sorted

Comment

Started very well at Derby and Blackpool, not really done enough in recent games.

Comment

Don't think well get the best out of him while we have no stregnth on the left hand side to take the two and three man marking off him a little.

Now that Tarbuck has arrived maybe that is just what is needed to help him and make the "diamond" work.

Oh and ****e referees such as the **** who let Skacel kick him out of the game don't help.

Comment

I personally believe routledge is good, but i think that alberti works much harder.

Comment

Working...
                              X