This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the All New WATRB Messageboard

Finally! Although it's a sad day to leave our old board, we can celebrate today with the launch of our new message board. This place will be our new home from today and we bring you the most powerful messageboard on the Internet.

WATRB Team is new and have been hand selected to give members an enjoyable experience. Most of the team here do not know each other but have one goal in common 'To provide the members of WATRB with a real service that we as fans will enjoy on a daily basis'.

I'd like to thank all the administrators and moderators for all the hard work they have put into this new messageboard because it's been nothing but hard work, without this team we would not be launching today!

Meet the Administration Team

MYU, Qblockpete, BennyBoysRs, Kirill and Shamie.

Meet the Moderators Team

Billionaires, Dazzer1977, KevinQPR, MorrisQPR, qprjames and thegodfather.

We would also like to Welcome back ScottJones to WATRB as Administrator. ScottJones has work along side me from the start of the installation process and spent just as much time as me on this new venture. Without the help from ScottJones and all the moderators we would not be launching today!

When you register you also be given you own blog which you can keep updated on a daily basis and share with your online friends and guests.

This messageboard has been created by 100% QPR fans for QPR fans around the world.

We hope you enjoy the stay!
Working...
X