Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Unfortunately I can't really add much to this. It involved 3 judges. My mates wife felt there were plenty of positives to the idea of our training ground and she thinks we will win the case but she also said these pitch folk pike eys, OK the local residents are adamant that they won't leave this so she wouldn't be suprised if it ends up at the European Court of rights. I am starting to think they will keep fighting and we need to cut our cloth and accept defeat. Very much hope I am wrong and the building work can commense. Afraid I can't add anything to excite apart from decision to be made early in the new year.
    so the 3 judges could not come up with a decision? sounds like the numpties running our club.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      so the 3 judges could not come up with a decision? sounds like the numpties running our club.
      There not numpties running our club they are not intelligent as numpties I believe they are called something that if I type it will translate as hash tags and other symbols instead

Comment

• Look. It's hard to find a piece of ground to put a few football pitches on. Look how long it's taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          There not numpties running our club they are not intelligent as numpties I believe they are called something that if I type it will translate as hash tags and other symbols instead
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Warren Farm Judicial Review Decision

Breaking news on new training ground

Comment

• Comment

• Warren Farm Judicial Review Decision

After Months of Waiting we finally have some great news about the new Training Ground

The Judicial Review has found in Favour of Ealing council, saying they acted appropriately in granting Planning Permission To QPR.

It Looks Like the Training Ground is getting Closer.

The Objectors have 28 Days to file an appeal which means it could end up in the Supreme Court, but it has to be over a point of law which judging by the previous rulings looks quite favourable for Ealing Council.

All I Can Say is onwards and Upwards!

Comment

• https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...n-warren-farm/

Comment

• Those ####s will object you know they will

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Those ####s will object you know they will
                      As Connor said above; it has to be a point of law to take it to The Supreme Court; not some grumpy old git complaining about not being able to walk their dog
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        As Connor said above; it has to be a point of law to take it to The Supreme Court; not some grumpy old git complaining about not being able to walk their dog
                        And probably very expensive too.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Yeah what happens when these people have lost so far. Do they have to pay extra because they lost and have appealed in the past. How does it work?

Comment

• I hope we park our big digger over there drive every morning when we start building so they can’t get out

Comment

• Sorry but this has to be total BS - we are never getting a new training ground. Must be true as I read it on here, and it is multiple posters so it must be true

My Club is only being raped and asset stripped by Bungle so it is clearly a pile of fake turd news
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                Oh sorry Connor, Fragg must read all the words

Comment

Working...
                                X