• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Fulham
    Getting closer buddy try Fulham Bdy

Comment

Chuffed for TF and hope this is it with no further delays. You can tell he’s desperate to deliver things for the club hence why he gets so excited by grenfell and our part so for him to deliver something tangible like stadium or training ground it stops those who say he’s all promises no action talking

His intentions are right, his decisions and delivery have been wanting; but TF is 100% right person to lead this club in my opinion and I back you TF

I hope when the first spade goes in the ground he’s holding it in a blue and white hooped hard helmet

Top post - totally agree

Comment

Chuffed for TF and hope this is it with no further delays. You can tell he’s desperate to deliver things for the club hence why he gets so excited by grenfell and our part so for him to deliver something tangible like stadium or training ground it stops those who say he’s all promises no action talking

His intentions are right, his decisions and delivery have been wanting; but TF is 100% right person to lead this club in my opinion and I back you TF

I hope when the first spade goes in the ground he’s holding it in a blue and white hooped hard helmet
        I would echo this, good post. Now get down that gym son ;)
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Every step so far has cost them money. Any more and they will have to sell their dogs and crap on the grass themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Oh yeah met another protester Thursday that's the second in a week ! But now see if you can guess what team he supports ?
            You can bet none of them are QPR fans, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              You can bet none of them are QPR fans, that's for sure.
              What a bit like car giant? I'm not so sure
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Great post Westy
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  What a bit like car giant? I'm not so sure
                  Different situation when it's threatening your actual business.

Comment

• Guy who owns CG is not QPR but guy who runs it is so not the same

Comment

• What is odd is that critiscm of ticket prices, running of club, formations, signings (or lack of them), managers, debt, fair play, family stand are all allowed to justify vitriolic criticism of anyone connected to the club by posters refusing to renew/attend with calls for sacking of manager, DOF and the board. Often hysterically viewed as the worse years ever supporting the club and if anyone points out that they think the board/manager are ok are branded "happy clappers" but if a local probably with no interest in our club decided he/she doesn't want a training ground near their house or a stadium on top of their business they are seen as Chelsea supporting satans.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        What is odd is that critiscm of ticket prices, running of club, formations, signings (or lack of them), managers, debt, fair play, family stand are all allowed to justify vitriolic criticism of anyone connected to the club by posters refusing to renew/attend with calls for sacking of manager, DOF and the board. Often hysterically viewed as the worse years ever supporting the club and if anyone points out that they think the board/manager are ok are branded "happy clappers" but if a local probably with no interest in our club decided he/she doesn't want a training ground near their house or a stadium on top of their business they are seen as Chelsea supporting satans.
                        Welcome to the board.

Comment

What is odd is that critiscm of ticket prices, running of club, formations, signings (or lack of them), managers, debt, fair play, family stand are all allowed to justify vitriolic criticism of anyone connected to the club by posters refusing to renew/attend with calls for sacking of manager, DOF and the board. Often hysterically viewed as the worse years ever supporting the club and if anyone points out that they think the board/manager are ok are branded "happy clappers" but if a local probably with no interest in our club decided he/she doesn't want a training ground near their house or a stadium on top of their business they are seen as Chelsea supporting satans.
                          You don't own a dog by any chance..... Do ya?
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            You don't own a dog by any chance..... Do ya?
                            Afraid not as I spend my cash on a season ticket at LR.

Comment

Good post West.

Comment

To be fair, there is a balance of views on here. Football brings out passion, not always well considered, but always united in two things - love for the Rangers and justified contempt for those who support Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                                X