Warren Farm latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Sorry but this has to be total BS - we are never getting a new training ground. Must be true as I read it on here, and it is multiple posters so it must be true

My Club is only being raped and asset stripped by Bungle so it is clearly a pile of fake turd news
    we'll have to wait and see but it's the best piece of news about the new training ground we've had since we went for warren farm and it's progress at least, even if it has been a long drawn out process!
    it's a favourable statement at the very least and by the sounds of it it won't go to the supreme court

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
      we'll have to wait and see but it's the best piece of news about the new training ground we've had since we went for warren farm and it's progress at least, even if it has been a long drawn out process!
      it's a favourable statement at the very least and by the sounds of it it won't go to the supreme court
      Oh don't worry Corbs, it will happen. even if the locals find a point of law to challenge, eventually we will get through the red tape and it will happen
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Full marks have to go to the board for this.

Taken longer than we'd hoped for, but that is certainly not down to them.

And we avoided a referendum on it.

Comment

• good news

Comment

• Will there be a special pitch for just wingbacks
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Oh sorry Connor, Fragg must read all the words
              It's me job
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Will there be a special pitch for just wingbacks
                No, but there will be a towering hill of hell, and maybe, just maybe, a small shed for running shoes and tracksuits.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Chuffed for TF and hope this is it with no further delays. You can tell he’s desperate to deliver things for the club hence why he gets so excited by grenfell and our part so for him to deliver something tangible like stadium or training ground it stops those who say he’s all promises no action talking

His intentions are right, his decisions and delivery have been wanting; but TF is 100% right person to lead this club in my opinion and I back you TF

I hope when the first spade goes in the ground he’s holding it in a blue and white hooped hard helmet
                  Last edited by West Acton; 24-03-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Chuffed for TF and hope this is it with no further delays. You can tell he’s desperate to deliver things for the club hence why he gets so excited by grenfell and our part so for him to deliver something tangible like stadium or training ground it stops those who say he’s all promises no action talking

His intentions are right, his decisions and delivery have been wanting; but TF is 100% right person to lead this club in my opinion and I back you TF

I hope when the first spade goes in the ground he’s holding it in a blue and white hooped hard helmet
                    Love this post.

Comment

• 21 days to appeal the decision don't think they can arrange the wedge to go to the supreme court in such a short time !

Comment

• Oh yeah met another protester Thursday that's the second in a week ! But now see if you can guess what team he supports ?

Comment

• Please don’t say he’s one of us Dogs

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Please don’t say he’s one of us Dogs
                            Nah have another go Westy !

Comment

• With regards to the footpath that runs through the site, The one man and his dog will only have to go to supreme court for that issue.

Nothing is stopping them from starting all over again with such topics as ecology issues, rare animals/ wildlife, etc etc.

This will more than likely go on for years
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Nah have another go Westy !
                                Fulham

Comment

Working...
                                X