Blue season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    its the tv gantry that blocks your view, i've only sat in the back of x block 2 or 3 times but from the back the view was pretty dreadful
    That's what I initially thought too. Not sure why Wests was saying otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      That's what I initially thought too. Not sure why Wests was saying otherwise.
      The gantry is on the roof the pitch is down below you. Unless some is looking at the roof instead of at the pitch I’m not sure how it blocks view but I shall investigate next home match

If we did put in gantry which gets used, what three times a year, which has created additional restricted view seats then that’s bit of an own goal

Comment

Wouldn't fancy being sat near the TV gantry if Jamie Carragher was in it. No wonder they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          The gantry is on the roof
          It's beneath the roof mate. It looks like it's suspended with cantilevers from the roof's underside. Hence why it restricts the view of the top few rows?

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I shall investigate next home match
          Cheers Wests, be interested to learn more.

Comment

Gantry and box are to the left in the away end and above you so should not impinge on view when looking down.

Comment

Just taken a look on offic site ticket selection. Randomly chose seat view for X block seat row X seat236. Looks OK to me. Bit "off to the left", but clear view.

Presupposing this is an accurate view, and not pre gantry.

Comment

Working...
              X