No announcement yet.

Blue season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where exactly is he blue section? Is it just in a currently quiet area or seriously restricted view? If it’s just been known to be quiet it won’t be when I rock up there!

Comment

We sit in X block next to the new blue section and moved across at the last home game to see what it was like and to be honest hardly any difference in the view so moving is a no brainer for us.
      Save £200 to move across a handful of seats.
      Also unless we are doing well most games you can sit where you want up there anyway.

Comment

Many seasons ago I use to sit in X-Block and the view was fine. The only issue, which wasn't an issue for me, was how close to the away fans you are. I recall a few games we lost getting raw abuse, but the times we won...I remember thinking it would be really good if our more vocal fans were sitting there. If you want banter with away fans it's great but be prepared to take abuse. If you want to passivly watch the game I don't recommend it.

Also, last Saturday at Fulham was cracking. Great turn out and atmosphere. I'm not going to give anyone a hard time about not going, it's up to them and not everyone can afford it.

Comment

To be honest its not like Loftus Road is packed out. Just buy a blue one and then move further down the touchline to an empty seat with a better view. Thats what I thought about doing until i renewed in the upper loft.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Is it just in a currently quiet area or seriously restricted view?
            Maybe it's just at the back, after they built the Sky gantry a few years ago? This seems to have been taken from the School end but perhaps it affects part of X block too:

Taken from this article: https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...ructed-8606909

Comment

Think that photo is fake to be honest stan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Think that photo is fake to be honest stan.
                From this GWL article Kev: https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...ructed-8606909

Comment

Gantry don’t impact on view. That’s from away end and someone standing up trying to make a point

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Yeah ive seen that mate, that but im sure someone went up there to disprove it and there is no seat with that view and it was just an away fan trolling on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      So where exactly is he blue section? Is it just in a currently quiet area or seriously restricted view? If it’s just been known to be quiet it won’t be when I rock up there!
                      Thats where the Loft Boys group are heading ,so i dont reckon it will be quiet next season .
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Yeah ive seen that mate, that but im sure someone went up there to disprove it and there is no seat with that view and it was just an away fan trolling on twitter.
                        Yes, looks that way, as Wests points out too:

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        That’s from away end and someone standing up trying to make a point

Comment

ive sat in the x block before when i wasn't a season ticket holder and wanted a cheap seat. really not worth it if you're at the back as you can't see sod all on the pitch, depending on where you sit you can't even see one half of the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            ive sat in the x block before when i wasn't a season ticket holder and wanted a cheap seat. really not worth it if you're at the back as you can't see sod all on the pitch, depending on where you sit you can't even see one half of the pitch
                            So what's blocking the view Corbs if it's not the TV gantry?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Soulless turdmeisters takes some beating as a description. Love it.
                              Funny comment coming from the forum brown nose

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                So what's blocking the view Corbs if it's not the TV gantry?
                                its the tv gantry that blocks your view, i've only sat in the back of x block 2 or 3 times but from the back the view was pretty dreadful

Comment

Working...
                                X