Blue season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue season tickets

Anyone know what they are and why so cheap?

X block - singing section, I think

Comment

Cheap as chips I might have to have me a couple!

Comment

Must be really restricted views unfortunately
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Anyone know what they are and why so cheap?
          #### view mate, have sat there before and no atmosphere / or singing

Comment

Originally posted by Jamin View Post
            #### view mate, have sat there before and no atmosphere / or singing
            but that's going to change , surely at that price they will get snapped up

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              but that's going to change , surely at that price they will get snapped up
              It's cheap for a reason, the team ain't doing well overall this season so not convinced it's going to change and wished I didn't bother when I sat there. Far to many empty seats in our place recently and a poor turnout down the road at the weekend shows the club are trying hard to sell more tickets at reasonable prices but like everything...you get what you pay for.

Comment

disagree we had a good turnout of loyal supporters at fulham. the moaners , glory hunters can stay at home , when we got the equaliser i didn't want to be anywhere else great day out

Comment

disagree we had a good turnout of loyal supporters at fulham. the moaners , glory hunters can stay at home , when we got the equaliser i didn't want to be anywhere else great day out
                  We returned tickets to Fulham for that game as we couldn't sell them all, so in my mind that's poor given who we were playing.......agreed it was a great day

Comment

i agree it's not great but a lot of fans won't come out unless we are top 6 that's a fact , 3k is still good though

Comment

It's cheap for a reason, the team ain't doing well overall this season so not convinced it's going to change and wished I didn't bother when I sat there. Far to many empty seats in our place recently and a poor turnout down the road at the weekend shows the club are trying hard to sell more tickets at reasonable prices but like everything...you get what you pay for.
                      We returned tickets to Fulham for that game as we couldn't sell them all, so in my mind that's poor given who we were playing.......agreed it was a great day
                      Welcome aboard but seriously, have some semblance of reality. We were about 4,000 for Saturday, in arctic conditions, for an early kick off, live on Sky, in a fixture that had little other than pride riding on it for us. If you add the fact that very very few expected more than a pasting and that's a decent turn out. Add to that they were proper R's rather than some of the soulless turdmeisters we've taken in previous seasons and it was a decent showing
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i agree it's not great but a lot of fans won't come out unless we are top 6 that's a fact , 3k is still good though
                        Plus we played our part in getting that result.....fans never gave up on the team even at 2-0 down. Great day out!!! Still buzzing. Altogether now “two nil and you f.ucked it up!”

Comment

100% this. Days like that are why we continue to go. Priceless mate when that equaliser went in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Welcome aboard but seriously, have some semblance of reality. We were about 4,000 for Saturday, in arctic conditions, for an early kick off, live on Sky, in a fixture that had little other than pride riding on it for us. If you add the fact that very very few expected more than a pasting and that's a decent turn out. Add to that they were proper R's rather than some of the soulless turdmeisters we've taken in previous seasons and it was a decent showing
                            Soulless turdmeisters takes some beating as a description. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Plus we played our part in getting that result.....fans never gave up on the team even at 2-0 down. Great day out!!! Still buzzing. Altogether now “two nil and you f.ucked it up!”
                              I still had to wait till the final whistle before singing that mate. I was worried they'd snatch it at the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X