Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could only keep one of these players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could only keep one of these players...

Here’s the latest posting about the senior players out of contract: Perch, Mackie, Onouha, Robinson and JET.

IMHO, letting Perch, Mackie and JET ago are no-brainers, though Perch on a cheap re-sign would be tempting as a backup. Love Mackie’s spirit, but he’s not a good striker and he’s keeping the talented youngsters from getting the full shot they deserve and we need.

So who would we want to keep between Robinson and Onouha? For me it would be Robinson given he’s younger, more versatile, more talented overall, and it gives us a change to promote a new captain who’s more vocal and spirited.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...inson-14442962

no contest Mackie Perch & jet can all go, MUST KEEP ROBINSON and only keep the Chief if he's prepared to take a big pay cut from the £35K he's on now cut by at least 50%

Comment

Robinson, no brainer imo. I would keep Ned as backup but he won't want to stay as backup, plus he's probably on a fair wedge. I'd also keep Perch, he's been reliable when called upon this season. As a backup of course.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

robo for sure, not even a hard choice imo. hes the future of our backline

Comment

If Massimo is an option he is who I would keep
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think Robbo is almost certainly going to leave, so might as well get used to that. I think Perch is decent option to have so if a good deal can be made I'd keep him. I'd like to keep the Chief if possible, be interesting to see what happens there. If Hall was guaranteed to be fit and injury free for the start of next season I wouldn't be so bothered, but the idea of Lynch and Baptiste as CBs isn't appealing. He will have to accept a drop in wages to stay though, but unless of course we can get a strong, fast CB on the cheap then we need to keep him.

Comment

Robbo........................and Chief, ....unload Ollie, job done!!

Comment

Would keep Robinson as a MUST. Would keep Onuha on a reduced contract if possible.

The rest are replaceable although I do like Perch's versatility across the back 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                  Here’s the latest posting about the senior players out of contract: Perch, Mackie, Onouha, Robinson and JET.

IMHO, letting Perch, Mackie and JET ago are no-brainers, though Perch on a cheap re-sign would be tempting as a backup. Love Mackie’s spirit, but he’s not a good striker and he’s keeping the talented youngsters from getting the full shot they deserve and we need.

So who would we want to keep between Robinson and Onouha? For me it would be Robinson given he’s younger, more versatile, more talented overall, and it gives us a change to promote a new captain who’s more vocal and spirited.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...inson-14442962
                  On form, Robbo. But I'd aim to keep both personally.

Comment

Working...
                  X