Clement to be new royals manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    ....I love this place, it's like the wild west of message boards. Posters get (gunned down) metaphorically
    for one wrong sentence or word.....crazy !!
    Well when people are still pissing and moaning even when things have improved, it's warranted lol.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Not fussed don’t rate him. If he gets this job wrong he’s finished as a manager.

Not a job I would take
      See I think he has the potential to go on to be a decent manager mate. Like you say though, next job is make or break for him. If he goes to Reading and doesn't do well, he could be finished at this level.

Would have like to see him with us, but at the same time there is zero chance of Ollie going if anything like our current form continues, so it's all academic anyway.

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
        Hero to Zero in no time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          See I think he has the potential to go on to be a decent manager mate. Like you say though, next job is make or break for him. If he goes to Reading and doesn't do well, he could be finished at this level.

Would have like to see him with us, but at the same time there is zero chance of Ollie going if anything like our current form continues, so it's all academic anyway.
          Rate him more than Chris Coleman?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Rate him more than Chris Coleman?
            Yes, a lot higher than Coleman. But I still rate Coleman higher than Ollie, despite his struggles with Sunderland.

Comment

I like Clement but can't see him doing much at Reading unless they spend big.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Yes, a lot higher than Coleman. But I still rate Coleman higher than Ollie, despite his struggles with Sunderland.
                2 months ago Sunderland were guaranteed survival as they had brought in the saviour and backed him in the market. What are these ratings based on? Because neither manager has achieved anything in club football

Comment

Purely based on whether the media like you or not.

Comment

Maybe he was close to getting the QPR job after the Forest match, but didn`t. It could explain why he is a manager for Reading now, imo.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I expect Clement to keep Reading up ,very good appointment for them.I'm also hearing that we are going to extend Holloway 's contract,madness in my opinion especially as he has another year and a half to go and only a few weeks ago most wanted him sacked. I'd suggest the board look at the situation when the season ends,we have 8 games to go,so let's see how they go first.

Comment

Has he got the job then?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes ginge

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            I expect Clement to keep Reading up ,very good appointment for them.I'm also hearing that we are going to extend Holloway 's contract,madness in my opinion especially as he has another year and a half to go and only a few weeks ago most wanted him sacked. I'd suggest the board look at the situation when the season ends,we have 8 games to go,so let's see how they go first.
                            You are the king of predictions so im lumping on reading to stay up to offset my bet on us going down.
                            Where you heard about hollow heads new 10 year contract, itk from a bloke in a pub in derry?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              You are the king of predictions so im lumping on reading to stay up to offset my bet on us going down.
                              Where you heard about hollow heads new 10 year contract, itk from a bloke in a pub in derry?
                              Maybe he heard from JJ's brother?

Would be madness to extend Ollie's contract off the back of 4 games. Would be better getting say 20 games into next season (assuming rest of this season goes ok) before even considering it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Iv never been to derry

Comment

Working...
                                X