No announcement yet.

Reading roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginge last couple of times I have been has been straight from work so I have driven & parked down resi roads alongside the World Turned Upside Down pub / carvery. 20min walk to ground and generally a piece of cake to get away from.

Can grab a drink the boozer, but be warned it is a bit of a Jeremy Kyle casting type gaff!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cheers guys, much appreciated
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I don't often drive to this one but last year we went on a recommendation. I've pasted this from the message I received about it last year and, to be fair it was decent enough. Couldn't comment on the beer as I was driving though. - The Post House, on the old Basingstoke Road. It's about a 10 minute walk from the ground and is signposted from the second roundabout off the M4. You can also park there for £3 which goes to the Sports Foundation charity.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Ginge last couple of times I have been has been straight from work so I have driven & parked down resi roads alongside the World Turned Upside Down pub / carvery. 20min walk to ground and generally a piece of cake to get away from.

Can grab a drink the boozer, but be warned it is a bit of a Jeremy Kyle casting type gaff!
          my youngest used to play in the east berks youth league , loads of teams from reading ....the parents missing teeth , tattoo's , roll ups and swearing . the men were not to clever either

Comment

Reading Away.

Nearly sold out by all accounts chaps so if you fancy it try grab your ticket today. £20 for ST holders / members n all which is a great price.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cheers Matty. Nipped down and got four earlier

Comment

jaap stam has just been sacked too.

i'd love to go to this game as the stadium is like 25 mins from my house but sadly i'll be in greece

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

i'd love to go to this game as the stadium is like 25 mins from my house but sadly i'll be in greece
                  I'll be jetting off to Florida the day after the game!
                  About Stam, that's probably not good for us.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Nobody for hollo to jaap to on the touchline then

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      Shows the difference a year makes. Wonder if Stam was anyone's choice to replace Holloway before the season started ?

Comment

Reading have got to play Villa, PNE, Fools and Baadiff in their last six games, going to be tough for whoever comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                          Reading have got to play Villa, PNE, Fools and Baadiff in their last six games, going to be tough for whoever comes in.
                          Please let it be Cotterill.....would love to see them relegated along with Birmingham and Sunderland

Comment

Scowens is back, was just a viral infection not an appendix.

Comment

Their home numbers are so low, parking will be easy. My bro parked somewhere near the m4 last year and walked to 'The World Turned Upsidedown' for a carvery and a few beers. Not great but done the job. Then we were near the m4 and going the right way so got home in no time.

Comment

I feel it's not the ease of parking that counts, it's the easy of getting away after that matters. Too many times I've thought I was a right cleverdick getting a spot in a car park next to a ground only to be stuck for about an hour afterwards cos I'm virtually trapped and hemmed in. I always look for something about a kilometre away that's on the exit route home now.
                                There's a good website called Parkopedia that's handy for identifying proper car parks and their costs but it won't help with ad hoc car parks that spring up temporarily on match days.

Comment

Working...
                                X