holloway talking about out of contract players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

wow, pretty shocked by the amount of pages on this thread tbh.

He really is suffering from little man syndrome though, still shocked with this article, once again, he spills it all out into the public.

he has been found out about his 352 garbage, so now he is acting up like some sort of demigod.

Spouting all that crap about he will decide who gets a contract etc etc.

there is only one player out of contract that i would keep, and that is the bloke that will most likey choose to go to a bigger club (robinson) so, he has no power tbh.

the only one who will get a new contract is Gump.

as for perch, could take him or leave him personally.

so, a total of 3 players out of contract, only one is worth keeping but that one will more than likely choose to go elsewhere.

so that leaves two players that holloway is playing God for.
    No buddy 6 out of contract in June but surely Washington would knows it hasn't worked out for him I'd say he'd jump at the chance of a move back to posh or a reasonable div 1 club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      No buddy 6 out of contract in June but surely Washington would knows it hasn't worked out for him I'd say he'd jump at the chance of a move back to posh or a reasonable div 1 club
      washingtons contract is not up, its mackie
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        washingtons contract is not up, its mackie
        No I was saying surely it's time for him to move on , not one of the six

Comment

No I was saying surely it's time for him to move on , not one of the six
          Ah I'm with you on that. Would let him go on a free.
          Pointless keeping him around the place.
          He will never make it in the championship.

Comment

I am glad things are starting to turn around for us as a club, as i don't mind whose in charge (exception of John Terry) if we are successful, winning games and being entertaining. However Olly has a long way to go to change my opinion of him, his continual criticism of the fans this and last year is similar as his player criticism here and he should have change the system months ago. Suddenly it has changed and suddenly we are improving.If the momentum continues in the right direction then perhaps my opinion will dilute a bit but I am still very much for him to be replaced in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              I am glad things are starting to turn around for us as a club, as i don't mind whose in charge (exception of John Terry) if we are successful, winning games and being entertaining. However Olly has a long way to go to change my opinion of him, his continual criticism of the fans this and last year is similar as his player criticism here and he should have change the system months ago. Suddenly it has changed and suddenly we are improving.If the momentum continues in the right direction then perhaps my opinion will dilute a bit but I am still very much for him to be replaced in the summer.
              Oh my god give it a chance mate ! if we hold this form from now untill the end of the season Im for him staying and have his contract given another year

Comment

Oh my god give it a chance mate ! if we hold this form from now untill the end of the season Im for him staying and have his contract given another year
                You say your not Holloway fan but everything you post says otherwise Dogs

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  You say your not Holloway fan but everything you post says otherwise Dogs
                  Never said no such thing Westy I've always said I'm open on him staying or going , but if I think he's turned things around by June I'm for him staying

Comment

But your not on the fence you spend all your time defending him even when he’s clearly wrong (not talking about his latest outburst it’s storm in teacup) no harm any just observation

Comment

I think you'll find I was one the 1st to come out in favour of a flat back 4 all so one of the 1st criticize 3_5 saying we never had players for but it's never been about Holloway it's been about the manager as imo he had fcku all to work with up front , as I've seen him as improvement on Ramsey and JFH , he's come here on the cheap the club are BRASIC so what's the point of change for change sake we would have only got another poor manager in his place , I've always said the the problems are far greater above the manager believe me I'm not kidding you

Got to add yeah I've never liked the abuse and childish name calling dolly wolly and others ,do me favour we're supposed to be adults also some pick on any little thing to knock him it's reached the point of being a witch hunt
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-03-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I think you'll find I was one the 1st to come out in favour of a flat back 4 all so one of the 1st criticize 3_5 saying we never had players for but it's never been about Holloway it's been about the manager as imo he had fcku all to work with up front , as I've seen him as improvement on Ramsey and JFH , he's come here on the cheap the club are BRASIC so what's the point of change for change sake we would have only got another poor manager in his place , I've always said the the problems are far greater above the manager believe me I'm not kidding you

Got to add yeah I've never liked the abuse and childish name calling dolly wolly and others ,do me favour we're supposed to be adults also some pick on any little thing to knock him it's reached the point of being a witch hunt
                        Tbf you are right. You always said the problem was the dof and uncle.

Comment

Working...
                        X