Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    A tad harsh, Jack. In peace.
    Hits and I have ongoing banter 77. He won't take offence.

I hope.

Comment

Just when things start to look promising again, it’s back to the Ian Holloway show!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Hits and I have ongoing banter 77. He won't take offence.

I hope.
        LOL. If anyone can take it, he can. Sorry for sticking my proverbial in.

Comment

Personally I wish he would STFU and eat a bit of humble pie instead of shooting his mouth off. Proper small man syndrome in full effect.

Comment

Hope the players sack the insecure tw@t soon.

Comment

Still, he's so proud of them after every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Come across as, bit of chip on shoulder imho.... let the players do the talking for you, on the pitch.... in other words, shut up u doughnut!!... after a pi$$ poor season, has a little run of good results and then gives it the biggun - look at me, im the boss, my way or the high way blah blah blah.......... fark of u tw@t!!!
                This. until he changed the formation (forced or unforced), he was doing poor job with what is clearly not a bad squad. Had he played with at the back and not left his defence wide open , this team could have been challenging for a top 6 place instead of hovering around the bottom 6.

Comment

This is appalling. He gets poor marks for tactics, player selections and formations, then shoots off his mouth like he’s playing God with our players, our fans, and our tradition. Although an early supporter of Ollie’s given the mediocrity we had before, I go back to what I said a month ago: he’s losing it. I mean his marbles. What bloke in his right mind shoots off at the fans, stubbornly sticks to a formation that’s clearly not working, then vents he’s omniscient and omnipotent when we temporarily stop losing. Are you okay with that attitude, Tony Fernandes? Les Ferdinand? The QPR Board? I am excited about the young talent on this squad, and short of FFP annihilation, the team’s future. But the Ollie Show has got to stop. He’s embarrassing the very tradition he so often reminds us he stands for.

Comment

Marmite

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    This. until he changed the formation (forced or unforced), he was doing poor job with what is clearly not a bad squad. Had he played with at the back and not left his defence wide open , this team could have been challenging for a top 6 place instead of hovering around the bottom 6.
                    And that's no exaggeration IMO given our current squad. Certainly top 10.

I know some will disagree, which brings me onto my second point:

I think the manager issue alone has been responsible for creating a lot more splits in the fanbase. Under Hughes, JFH, Redknapp and Ramsey it was always quite clear when the tide had swung amongst the fans, which resulted in them not lasting much longer. With Holloway I sense the fans are a lot more divided on the issue, which can often spill over into in-fighting sadly. Ollie seems very marmite-esque IMO.

Comment

He should've carried on the good work, no need to say anything.

Comment

For anyone wanting to understand Ian Holloway google the Dunning-Kruger effect.
                        I can’t seem to paste a link.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Where is the usual link?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            And that's no exaggeration IMO given our current squad. Certainly top 10.

I know some will disagree, which brings me onto my second point:

I think the manager issue alone has been responsible for creating a lot more splits in the fanbase. Under Hughes, JFH, Redknapp and Ramsey it was always quite clear when the tide had swung amongst the fans, which resulted in them not lasting much longer. Under IH I sense the fans are a lot more divided on the issue, which can often spill over into in-fighting sadly. Ollie seems very marmite-esque IMO.
                            Two good points Stan 1st one is bit iffy for the squad was never top 10 for the first half of season , but after the introduction of the young players due pace and enthusiasm along with dropping the dreaded 3_5 we are now top ten with ease
                            Second point him being marmite is a very good view of him

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Think Ollie can question certain players

Yeah youre right weare ofcourse he can, i see chip on his shpulder mentioned and thats exactly what this thread is, its embarrising the hatred for him on here, no doubt woth me posting this opinion of mine will get deleted again along with my other opinion deleted the other day by the boss of this forum stan
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Where is the usual link?
                                Found it. Ollie to a tee.
                                http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...23855220000056
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X