X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Grimes

What an absolute c**p shot he is.

Bloody hell, is that still going on?

Gave up after about season 7 and even that was a trial!

Comment

It really hit the doldrums last season and the first half of this,but finally the clash with Negan seems to be on.
      But like i say, bullets are so precious in this apocalyptic age, yet they can't hit a barn door from 2 feet!!

Comment

It does all get a bit silly after a while, doesn't it. I really liked the first few series; strong on moral dilemmas, plot lines, characters, genuine tension. Now it's like a zombie soap opera!

Comment

yeah spot on hub

Comment

Love that show but it's starting to proper drag now. They should end it after the war with Negan.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It really has become very silly indeed. I've only carried on watching it so I have something to talk about to a geek at work that doesn't like sport. It started well but it should be about zombies. All the focus has left them and its humans fighting humans, just so repetitive and not going anywhere. Special effect great in the early shows but the cast want it to be all about them.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Show has lost its way somewhat. The early series were much better with genuine fear when among groups of zombies...now if there's a load of zombies coming, one will say I'll get them and casually take them all out easily. The problem in recent years is the plot is generally being rehashed with one group of baddies taking over from the last who took over from the ones before. That said, every now and again there'll be a stormingly good episode and it's still very watchable.

Comment

Working...
                X