Pawel on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawel on Saturday

That was the best individual performance from a QPR player I’ve seen this season. He was all over the pitch tracking back and winning tackles. Great piece of skill to get away from their defender for the goal as well - and finish was brilliant. How Freeman got MOTM over him I have no idea!

The way he took the goal I would look at him playing through the middle.

Comment

one of my favourite players at the club.

he was on the cusp of breaking into the polish team, then holloway gets a brainwave and tries to put him in a wingback role which almost destroyed him.

thank fark sense has prevailed at the club and now he is playing in attacking positions again and showing what a player he is.

#loveyoupavel
      #nohomo
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I had half an eye on our game and half an eye on Italy vs Scotland, and I haven't watched the full 90 mins back. But I definitely did see Pawel's goal and it was excellent. Really composed finish, I hope Conor was taking notes.

Criminal that Pawel has been asked to play at fullback/wingback all season really. Especially given how goal shy we've been. He really is a dangerous attacking player at this level, and we've missed what he brings to the table so far this season.

Comment

Good lad. Good player.

Comment

Super performance from him that was the Pawel we loved last season

His run was dead in line with me behind goal and I could see defenders closing down both sides and thought get the shot off or there going block it then the net rippled and we went mad

Comment

Played really well going forward & back

Comment

Looks as though he is back to enjoying his football. If he was still at WB he would have left at end of season.

Comment

Would have been my MoM but for losing his man for their second goal.

Comment

good goal , took it well

Comment

Working...
                    X