X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    Exactly.

"OK Ollie, we've tried it your way, now THIS is what's GOING to happen"
    Or was it maybe the DOF insisting on this formation, the plot thickens!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Or was it maybe the DOF insisting on this formation, the plot thickens!
      DOF insisting on 3 at the back plus wing backs?

Comment

You just never know what goes on behind the scenes do you?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

OP is deluded. The PE teacher is still lucky to have a job in football let alone a job. (At least that's what i read on here when he was our manager.)

Comment

and if the DoF wanted the system, surely he would have signed wing backs for the squad, rather than recruit wingers.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              OP is deluded. The PE teacher is still lucky to have a job in football let alone a job. (At least that's what i read on here when he was our manager.)
              The problem with Ramsey is that he is a coach, not a manager.

I remember Don Howe, and he was a very good coach, but a lousy manager. He had some dreadful results with QPR until he got Bobby Gould in as his assistant.

Comment

Maybe it was all Curtis Fleming's fault....

Comment

All this shlt about the dof has has ordered or suggested that that manager should drop three at the back for four there , ask yourselves what has he got rightf on the playing side all I've seen is dross from Ramsey dross from JFH dross from Holloway last season , even with the dreaded 3at the back and upto the improvement of late I've seen an improvement watching smithies Scowens Baptiste Luongo Freeman yep it's needed improvement but I've seen the basis of something , so why does it have to be down to somebody other than the manager

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    All this shlt about the dof has has ordered or suggested that that manager should drop three at the back for four there , ask yourselves what has he got rightf on the playing side all I've seen is dross from Ramsey dross from JFH dross from Holloway last season , even with the dreaded 3at the back and upto the improvement of late I've seen an improvement watching smithies Scowens Baptiste Luongo Freeman yep it's needed improvement but I've seen the basis of something , so why does it have to be down to somebody other than the manager
                    See you've got a point there. Pick from the list of failed managers before IH, analyse the systems they used, identify how many individual players improved, how many lads came through the U23's and beyond, how often any of the formations/team selections led to entertaining, winning football? How many of them succeeded, at any point, to achieve even as much as IH has in the last 4 games. Precisely But there has to be some reason other than because the manager got it right (even if it took a while) because moaners gotta moan and haters gotta hate, just like Pinkie has to, well Pink, I guess
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      See you've got a point there. Pick from the list of failed managers before IH, analyse the systems they used, identify how many individual players improved, how many lads came through the U23's and beyond, how often any of the formations/team selections led to entertaining, winning football? How many of them succeeded, at any point, to achieve even as much as IH has in the last 4 games. Precisely But there has to be some reason other than because the manager got it right (even if it took a while) because moaners gotta moan and haters gotta hate, just like Pinkie has to, well Pink, I guess
                      Very well said sir !!

Comment

Some of the stuff you just blamed him for are other people’s decisions. What about what he’s got right?

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Working...
                          X