No announcement yet.

Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pointing out that Ollie got formations wrong all season (I don't disagree with this, but did not feel the need to point it out all season), is not trolling, but defending the stance you have taken all season is trolling?
    I truly do not understand the meaning of trolling, must be an age thing because if I'm reading correctly, trolling is being aimed at those in the minority who saw things different from those in the majority.
    Before someone posts a wiki link to the word trolling, please don't bother.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      So pointing out that Ollie got formations wrong all season (I don't disagree with this, but did not feel the need to point it out all season), is not trolling, but defending the stance you have taken all season is trolling?
      I truly do not understand the meaning of trolling, must be an age thing because if I'm reading correctly, trolling is being aimed at those in the minority who saw things different from those in the majority.
      I think trolling is a bit like cottaging, just with short fellas who have long green hair....

Comment

Thanks fraggy and im the same, if im trolling which im not then everyone who disagrees with me and keeps posting its trolling aswell lol gets more and more like being at primary school on here with some.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Brighton is a wum and is moving down the quaz direction unfortunately
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Farking hell. Can we not just enjoy a win?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              This.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Well said Ginge. As has been said many times, if we all agreed with each other there would be nothing to discuss.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I think it's an eagerness to make personal points against other posters which p isses some of us off tbh. It seems to me that Pinkie likes sticking it to people. Using a win to do so. Shame. Very unfair to Tarbes. I'm sure he's ugly enough to handle it

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I think it's an eagerness to make personal points against other posters which p isses some of us off tbh. It seems to me that Pinkie likes sticking it to people. Using a win to do so. Shame. Very unfair to Tarbes. I'm sure he's ugly enough to handle it
                    You talk about calling the kettle black ffs lol, almost so hyprocritcal its untrue, seeing you posting up every 2 secs along wiuth loads of others if ollie had listened to us blah blah blah

not to mention the "us realists thats been banged about for god knows how long!"

Comment

Difficulty is Pinkie you seem to take criticism of Ollie very personally to the point of sometimes being irrational.

Those of us who don't rate him don't hate him. We just want the club to be well managed. Generally, and not everyone agrees, I think it has been poorly managed for the main.

Last night was a great win so full credit. If he has finally learned and stops repeating the same mistakes week in week out I will personally be delighted. I just need a bit more than one game, no matter how good!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Difficulty is Pinkie you seem to take criticism of Ollie very personally to the point of sometimes being irrational.

Those of us who don't rate him don't hate him. We just want the club to be well managed. Generally, and not everyone agrees, I think it has been poorly managed for the main.

Last night was a great win so full credit. If he has finally learned and stops repeating the same mistakes week in week out I will personally be delighted. I just need a bit more than one game, no matter how good!
                        He also goes missing from the board after an Ollie fark up.

Either way, hollow head is still Farking shyte but let's celebrate the win and the 442 that nearly all of us have been shouting for since September.

#realists4life
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          He also goes missing from the board after an Ollie fark up.

Either way, hollow head is still Farking shyte but let's celebrate the win and the 442 that nearly all of us have been shouting for since September.

#realists4life
                          Do i fark goi missing from the board, if youre on about a few weeks ago thank 77s outrage for me getting banned.

Never shy away thanks & furtive you should be classed as trolling the amount of times on every single post you post bout you wouldnt of chose ollie lol, i have no problem with critisism to ollie at all, its when we lose it cracks me up how loads of you thrive on it, to the point you all take this board over & jump on anything positive said! even when we1`ve drew or even won ive seen it, and still now the ollie outers brigade are knocking him still & probably will carry on with that unless we win the league - mind you

Comment

Im no ollie fan but even i think its time to give him a break and get behind him if he manages to keep us up. I know its still a huge possibility but he really hasnt done to bad the team is improving and the young players are really shining.
                            Lets not forget the poll on where we will finish and the 100% going down thread at the start of the season.
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 14-03-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Brighton is a wum and is moving down the quaz direction unfortunately
                              Well that's gonna make me lose sleep.

Why don't you just keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself you muppet? Can't for the life of me think why you insist upon repeatedly making yourself look like a complete knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                To be honest Pinks, I was enjoying the win until I logged on here to see you giving it "I told you so" on so many threads. In reality it should be people like me, Wests, Alan, Jimmy, 77 etc. telling you "I told you so". We've been saying all season that this is a top 10 side if only we regularly picked 4 at the back.

Dunno how many times I've been told by people that the players ain't good enough, or Ollie is doing the best he can with what he's got etc. Well to all of that I think we can now say with a bit of confidence - "b*llocks". Plenty of talent, fight and character in this squad, and there has been all season. We've just been consistently hampered by poor tactical decisions and a formation that at times made us about as effective as playing with 10 men.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story though. You keep knocking everyone who had the audacity to doubt your hero down a well deserved peg or 2. I'm sure well all need to hear how great he is on at least an hourly basis for as long as this run of results continues.

Agree. I’m not sure why when Ollie does what few have been saying should have done from the off they are now being seen as big heads. He’s starting to get it right which I’m grateful for but it should not have taken this long. I’m with Tarbs side is far better then what he’s managed to get out of them and that I’m afraid is down to his choices ie players and formation

He however got it spot on in everyway last night so credit where it’s due but he will need to get it spot on regularly if he wishes to change my opinion of him. I don’t rate him as a manager but im open to having my head turned but history tells me for every villa effort there are three or four forests

Comment

Working...
                                X