Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    You clearly haven't read what I posted elsewhere this morning which is strange as you are usually all over me like a cheap suit. I think you must have an alert for when I log in.......
    Al please dont flatter yourself mate, its all this cant just simply give our boss credit without having to always come out with something like he should of listened to the wearetherangersboys pc managers, as they know best
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      He wasnt blessed with players that were doing the buisness from the midfield and upfront hal, conor etc & not enough goals in midfield & yes conceding the odd daft goals which killed us as we werent getting enough from midfield to upfront! yeah he could of packed the defence out but was going for a possession game aswell, many games we had played well but lost with not getting enough goals, now hes bled in the youngsters & superbly & you can understand why he doesnt want to pin everything on them!
      I wonder who it was that kept selecting Conor?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        I wonder who it was that kept selecting Conor?
        You see what i mean?! who did we have to replace him with and score loads? can understand exactly why he handled conor the way he did, obviously hoping conor would get over his freezing when comes to scoring & finishing, unfortunately it hasnt worked, but thats exacxtly what im on about knocking about things that are irrelevant

Comment

He wasnt blessed with players that were doing the buisness from the midfield and upfront hal, conor etc & not enough goals in midfield & yes conceding the odd daft goals which killed us as we werent getting enough from midfield to upfront! yeah he could of packed the defence out but was going for a possession game aswell, many games we had played well but lost with not getting enough goals, now hes bled in the youngsters & superbly & you can understand why he doesnt want to pin everything on them!
          The plus side is that we now have two set up options which they're familiar with and his blooded the kids.

I think Fulham are better than Villa, its gonna be tough but it is doable. Deep or press is going to be key again. If he can pull off a result there, or even a performance I'd give him plenty of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            The plus side is that we now have two set up options which they're familiar with and his blooded the kids.

I think Fulham are better than Villa, its gonna be tough but it is doable. Deep or press is going to be key again. If he can pull off a result there, or even a performance I'd give him plenty of credit.
            Yeah totally agree hal & im liking big lump smith uptop, as he causes major issues for the opposition aswell as eze and smythe, & last night we always had a man spare, it was like everything clicked last night, with that team fancy us against anyone in this league, with the way we were knocking it about and keeping hold of it, we`ve seen bits of this a few matches back but its eze that seems to of knitted it together & seems since the youngsters have come in, everyones raised there games.

Comment

To be honest Pinks, I was enjoying the win until I logged on here to see you giving it "I told you so" on so many threads. In reality it should be people like me, Wests, Alan, Jimmy, 77 etc. telling you "I told you so". We've been saying all season that this is a top 10 side if only we regularly picked 4 at the back.

Dunno how many times I've been told by people that the players ain't good enough, or Ollie is doing the best he can with what he's got etc. Well to all of that I think we can now say with a bit of confidence - "b*llocks". Plenty of talent, fight and character in this squad, and there has been all season. We've just been consistently hampered by poor tactical decisions and a formation that at times made us about as effective as playing with 10 men.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story though. You keep knocking everyone who had the audacity to doubt your hero down a well deserved peg or 2. I'm sure well all need to hear how great he is on at least an hourly basis for as long as this run of results continues.

Last edited by Tarbie; 14-03-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Whats even more embarrising is the stick you and others gave me to the point of calling me radio rental & slating ollie black n blue!
                And I stand by EVERY single word.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  To be honest Pinks, I was enjoying the win until I logged on here to see you giving it "I told you so" on so many threads. In reality it should be people like me, Wests, Alan, Jimmy, 77 etc. telling you "I told you so". We've been saying all season that this is a top 10 side if only we regularly picked 4 at the back.

Dunno how many times I've been told by people that the players ain't good enough, or Ollie is doing the best he can with what he's got etc. Well to all of that I think we can now say with a bit of confidence - "b*llocks". Plenty of talent, fight and character in this squad, and there has been all season. We've just been consistently hampered by poor tactical decisions and a formation that at times made us about as effective as playing with 10 men.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story though. You keep knocking everyone who had the audacity to doubt your hero down a well deserved peg or 2. I'm sure well all need to hear how great he is on at least an hourly basis for as long as this run of results continues.

Lol im not even going to bother reading anymore of that when all youve mentioned think ollies not even capable of managing a championship side,& the tripr you lot have come out with, non of my posts are a told you so at all, more like you detest to see ollies proving you wrong and others, some take it gracefully and some dont stick to your rugby mate, to think you know more than a pros hilarious and ignorance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    And I stand by EVERY single word.
                    To think of some of tbe stuff spouted its hilarious,and even more so when we deserve a pat on the back then comes out the bitterness

Comment

Tarbs for the job after ollie i say, he and a few otbers would of had us firing on all cylinders

Comment

Tarbs for the job after ollie i say, he and a few otbers would of had us firing on all cylinders
                        Oh dear. If not a poor joke, I think that a most distasteful post.

Comment

Good couple of posts, Tarbs

Comment

Pinkie, for your own sake, please stop the trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Oh dear. If not a poor joke, I think that a most distasteful post.

Jesus 77 we're not in a school now, it seems a few of you think you could do a better job! And it was you got me banned last time!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Pinkie, for your own sake, please stop the trolling.
                                Sorry?? Whos trolling?? Cos i have an opinion and some dont like it im trolling, give over ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X