Furlong Junior special mention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I’m happy to be wrong on this one Pinks and hope he does produce for us. The switching off just gets to me, not just him, as switching off for one moment can be difference between winning and losing

I’m open to him not as good as something but in fairness not as bad as I have said other threads
    Yeah ofcourse it windes me up to see it, bit like freeman yesterday after pav switched off & freeman wasnt tracking the runner in the most obvious place the ball always comes back to, so he had a free shot, really poor from freeman there
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Needs to get better in possession of the ball but he has all the defensive attributes to make a top right back. Boys got a leap on him

Comment

Definitely in form at the moment and showing he has what it takes to be a decent player at this level. Good composure on the ball, decent pace and thinks about the ball he is going to release or deliver.

These young players who are coming through all seem to want play the right way. I’m excited for next season with furlong, Eze, Smyth and Samuel.

I also think Bidwell has been playing very well at LB recently.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Definitely in form at the moment and showing he has what it takes to be a decent player at this level. Good composure on the ball, decent pace and thinks about the ball he is going to release or deliver.

These young players who are coming through all seem to want play the right way. I’m excited for next season with furlong, Eze, Smyth and Samuel.

I also think Bidwell has been playing very well at LB recently.
          Also shows if we are looking at young players to bring in they will get a chance to shine here if they’re good enough.

Comment

Shout out for bids too been very solid really warming to him

Comment

Awful player
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Good thread and also agree that hes a great player, but if he surpasses eze im a china man.
                Think eze will be the one to go the furthest. Yesterday the way he just took the ball from just putside our penalty box and strode around until he found a pass was a thing of beauty.

Comment

music to my ears, but tell me, why has it taken Holloway so long to change the formation?
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    music to my ears, but tell me, why has it taken Holloway so long to change the formation?
                    Formation has clearly made a huge difference but for me its the youngsters that have come in that have made the main difference. Pace and enthusiasm was hugely lacking before
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Formation has clearly made a huge difference but for me its the youngsters that have come in that have made the main difference. Pace and enthusiasm was hugely lacking before

Comment

Man, next season, the youth part of our side will be excellent:

As Maids said earlier,

Manning, Oteh, Smyth, Eze, Furlong, Oyasi-Samuel and a returning Goss.

We have options now and we can afford to sell some of our higher value assets to ease the financial burden we will inevitably deal with.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Man, next season, the youth part of our side will be excellent:

As Maids said earlier,

Manning, Oteh, Smyth, Eze, Furlong, Oyasi-Samuel and a returning Goss.

We have options now and we can afford to sell some of our higher value assets to ease the financial burden we will inevitably deal with.
                          Nasser,
                          How much do you think we'll get for Luongo?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Nasser,
                            How much do you think we'll get for Luongo?
                            Depends on how well he does at the world cup... A good showing could bring it to over 10m
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Lumley good prospect too

Comment

Lumley looks a better bet than Ingram on the few bits I have seen of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X