Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even the biggest of critics must admit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit to IH for the last few games in changing the system but I feel he is a loose cannon, you can't trust him to keep that formation but let's see what happens for the rest of the season, he may have learnt his lesson not to be so stubborn and not play players that are not up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I was about to say the same mate. It's almost like we've had a proper manager for the last 4 games. He's picked the right starting 11 in a sensible fornation, he's made sensible substitutions, he's even been speaking sense in interviews.

Why can't he be like this all of the time?
      This. Act sensible, keep mouth shut, go about job quietly and make good decisions and he will have next to no detractors

Comment

We've had a great march good results and seen good football and what happens we hit a inter break for what fckuin shlttin England

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          We've had a great march good results and seen good football and what happens we hit a inter break for what fckuin shlttin England
          Dogs always the way but we come back to two games on bounce including reading who are poo so could be worse

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Credit to IH for the last few games in changing the system but I feel he is a loose cannon, you can't trust him to keep that formation but let's see what happens for the rest of the season, he may have learnt his lesson not to be so stubborn and not play players that are not up to it.
            I gave tarbs 1000-1 we would start with 5 at the back when he questioned it pre match. He owes me a pound. The bet is there for you next game. Fans will be saying this 5 even if Ollie uses 4 in the next 40 games, it's just the times we live in
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Dogs always the way but we come back to two games on bounce including reading who are poo so could be worse
              Yeah but I'd rather watch reading v us than England v whoever , not that interesting Westy I haven't got a clue who they are playing and really don't want to know

Comment

Disappointing dogs, I still follow England personally. Concerned we don't have a great keeper so I'd play the Burnley keeper but we have Harry Kane. Always buzzing for a world cup but I am a football man throughout

Comment

Gave up on England years ago due to the hype of the so called Golden Generation and these last few tournaments they have stunk out. Want them to win but can take it or leave it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Disappointing dogs, I still follow England personally. Concerned we don't have a great keeper so I'd play the Burnley keeper but we have Harry Kane. Always buzzing for a world cup but I am a football man throughout
                    Fair play to you weare but each to their own ! t Rangers are always what it's all about for me , btw H won't be playing

Comment

QPR all the way. Fark Ingerland.

Great last couple of games. Lets hope we can keep it going. Shows we have a pretty decent squad.
                      Last edited by FurtiveFox; 18-03-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Fair play to you weare but each to their own ! t Rangers are always what it's all about for me , btw H won't be playing
                        He's injured until April and so no need for that kind of talk

Comment

I would not be surprised if someone with in the club had words with him to drop his pathetic 352 garbage.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            I would not be surprised if someone with in the club had words with him to drop his pathetic 352 garbage.
                            Strongly suspect someone has. Whatever reason is working. If he ever looks like trying to be clever again that person will need to have another word in his shell like.

Comment

That`s plain to see. ^^
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

We fans will never get the credit we deserve for pointing out the obvious, continuously, that may have been taken up by others above Holloway.

Comment

Working...
                                X