Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even the biggest of critics must admit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    We could have been watching a promotion or play off challenge instead of the crap he served up.
    We've had a few very decent games but lets not get carried away here. Got to have consistency to be up there and you only need to look at the two halves we played on Saturday to realise we still have a way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      We've had a few very decent games but lets not get carried away here. Got to have consistency to be up there and you only need to look at the two halves we played on Saturday to realise we still have a way to go.
      Spot on there Buddy it could be that our young players are an unknown quantity plus coming out 4_4 whatever we have caught opposition on the wrong foot

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Spot on there Buddy it could be that our young players are an unknown quantity plus coming out 4_4 whatever we have caught opposition on the wrong foot
        So once they get wise to us we're back to the same old same old?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          I wouldn't go that far but opposition might not think we are as one dimential as we have been , and may face us being a bit more defencively minded , so it will be up to the players to combat that , no the other hand I might be talking a load of old blloocks , just my way of saying don't get carried away

Comment

We can't think that opponents don't scout us and have an idea how we will set up, I'm sure Fulham were pretty certain we would continue with the 442 after the Villa, Derby and Sunderland results although Ollie is the wild card here, you never know what he's going to do!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

How can anyone get wise to a team that will play a CB as a central striker !!!?

Comment

We're used to it!

Comment

Ask klopp at Liverpool

Comment

• Heres my post that was moved/removed and havnt a clue why!!:-

Youre soo right alan, i wish ollie had listened to everyone earlier, or maybe ollie wish he had done this what he had planned for back in january lol

Hilarious reading all this if only ollie had listened to us all before, maybe someones told him, maybe ramseys done it, its not all to do with ollie blah blah blah

I am now going to copy n paste the article that what ollie said in january.....

Ian Holloway says he plans to build QPR attack around Ebere Eze as he returns from Wycombe Wanderers loan spell

The young forward, who has spent the first half of the season with League Two side Wycombe Wanderers, where he made quite an impression.

Speaking about the youngster, Ian Holloway said: "He’s going to be back in my squad, so what I’ve got to do is clear a few situations so I can add him to that group as well.

"I’m not letting him go back there, he’s been outstanding, particularly with the way we played today with two number tens because that is something that would affect us, so I’ve got to plan that.

"Where I want to go, eventually, with the talent that we’ve got is very exciting."

Eze only came back from wycombe around january/feb time, & clearly ollie had this planned, so just to clear up any pats on backs etc....

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...build-14102223
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Heres my post that was moved/removed and havnt a clue why!!:-

Youre soo right alan, i wish ollie had listened to everyone earlier, or maybe ollie wish he had done this what he had planned for back in january lol

Hilarious reading all this if only ollie had listened to us all before, maybe someones told him, maybe ramseys done it, its not all to do with ollie blah blah blah

Ian Holloway says he plans to build QPR attack around Ebere Eze as he returns from Wycombe Wanderers loan spell

The young forward, who has spent the first half of the season with League Two side Wycombe Wanderers, where he made quite an impression.

Speaking about the youngster, Ian Holloway said: "He’s going to be back in my squad, so what I’ve got to do is clear a few situations so I can add him to that group as well.

"I’m not letting him go back there, he’s been outstanding, particularly with the way we played today with two number tens because that is something that would affect us, so I’ve got to plan that.

"Where I want to go, eventually, with the talent that we’ve got is very exciting."

Eze only came back from wycombe around january/feb time, & clearly ollie had this planned, so just to clear up any pats on backs etc....

Well that's spooky. I followed the link, but the article couldn't be found. It was deleted or moved. Just like yours!

I smell a conspiracy.

Take care and stay away from Zizzi's

Comment

Well that's spooky. I followed the link, but the article couldn't be found. It was deleted or moved. Just like yours!

I smell a conspiracy.

Take care and stay away from Zizzi's
                        Bit of a comedian

Heres the link:-

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• This loftiest with Ollie is interesting, he explains many things we have questions about, worth a listen:
                          https://soundcloud.com/theloftcast
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            This loftiest with Ollie is interesting, he explains many things we have questions about, worth a listen:
                            https://soundcloud.com/theloftcast
                            Great listen and explains a lot about his decision making.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Heres my post that was moved/removed ahnd havnt a clue why!!:-

Scoff all you like Pinkie, fact remains he played the wrong system until mid-March. Lots of people said it was wrong and lots of people said the squad could be better than he was getting out of it, both points subsequently proved right. Did Holloway finally get it right on his own or were the much maligned DOF and Ramsey involved? Seems likely don't you think - given Holloway had shown no sign of changing it before? You can cherry pick the bit about Eze to make one point but, as always, you ignore other equally valid points about his failings.......until mid-March. Like many others I invest a lot of time and money following my team and we are perfectly justified in criticising what is obviously wrong. I so wish you had been sitting next to me at Forest when he spent more time gesticulating to the Forest fans than sorting out a dire display. Your posts following that would have been interesting. I remain totally unconvinced that he will develop a young side. He doesn't have it in his pedigree anywhere he has managed. I could be wrong - something which, unlike you, I am prepared and happy to be if we are successful - but the improvement has Ramsey written all over it for me. DOF/club didn't want the upset of another appointment and this looks like their solution to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                                I remain totally unconvinced that he will develop a young side
                                Hopefully we have passed the point of no return.

Comment

Working...
                                X