Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even the biggest of critics must admit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly View Post
    We fans will never get the credit we deserve for pointing out the obvious, continuously, that may have been taken up by others above Holloway.
    We are above Holloway
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I was about to say the same mate. It's almost like we've had a proper manager for the last 4 games. He's picked the right starting 11 in a sensible fornation, he's made sensible substitutions, he's even been speaking sense in interviews.

Why can't he be like this all of the time?
      Who has influenced him I wonder, whoever it is thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        We've had a great march good results and seen good football and what happens we hit a inter break for what fckuin shlttin England
        If we had lost that game 2-1 yesterday i wouldn't have complained, the 2nd half
        performance was that good. The team battled, and harried (not that 'arry ) and created chances.
        Fantastic entertainment and we felt we were always in with a chance of getting something.....Which we did

Comment

since we've gone back to 4-4-2 we look so much more assured also along with Smith playing instead of Washington has made a big difference, also the introduction of the younger players has made us a much more energetic team. long may it continue, i'm not an Holloway fan and would rather have someone else, but not sure who? at the moment and with our financial situation don't see the club changing it, probably cant afford to

Comment

If he had carried on with 3 at the back we would still be flirting with relegation. He has taken someones advice at last. It's not just the youngsters though. Bidwell and Lynch have stepped up and Ned is the Captain he should be. Blimey even Big Matt was dribbling the ball.
            Should never have embarrassed Washington by playing him though. His season is over just let him start afresh next season.

Comment

Yes I think the formation change has been the key difference and the insistence of playing five at back was holding us back

Comment

So pleased with our recent resurgent which coinscides with the sword of formation to a back four. Also very frustrating it took IH so long to switch because it’s been a poor championship this season and of this switch was made even back in Jan I think we’d have a extra 9/10 points and maybe still in play off contention.

Still, im excited for next season as I think the players are playing for the shirt and we ha e some good young fearless players who can change games.

I hope we tie down Ned and Robinson for next season and we invest in a decent striker.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  He's injured until April and so no need for that kind of talk
                  Nothing intended weare just thought you overlooked his injury

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    I would not be surprised if someone with in the club had words with him to drop his pathetic 352 garbage.
                    If someone did he'd be to stuborn to do it Hitsy

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Who has influenced him I wonder, whoever it is thankyou
                      It kind of coincided with Ramsey's Return (following Fleming's departure), so maybe that was a factor...

Comment

Ramsey might not be a manager but all players have always spoken of how good his training sessions are so perhaps that’s were the influence comes in

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          So pleased with our recent resurgent which coinscides with the sword of formation to a back four. Also very frustrating it took IH so long to switch because it’s been a poor championship this season and of this switch was made even back in Jan I think we’d have a extra 9/10 points and maybe still in play off contention.

Still, im excited for next season as I think the players are playing for the shirt and we ha e some good young fearless players who can change games.

I hope we tie down Ned and Robinson for next season and we invest in a decent striker.
                          This 100%. A good Championship manager would have had us higher up the league.

Whatever reason though finally formation has been changed, younger players finally given a chance, Washington finally less game time and things looking better. Hopefully will carry on in current vein.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            It kind of coincided with Ramsey's Return (following Fleming's departure), so maybe that was a factor...
                            Well good for him if so, did see him coming out at ht with Holloway deep in convo. Who ever it was it was needed
                            regardless of whether we nearly safe.
                            The displays were generally dire, and i posted elsewhere a defeat yesterday would've been acceptable for me
                            after the performance

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Ollie has been carp most of the last two seasons! Last few games promising, let's hope he keeps it up.

No more srit formations and he is finally giving youngsters a few games. And shouldn't forget they only started getting game time as Ollie was out of options. He is hardly the champion of youth as some try and make out! Almost the opposite.
                              In fairness to Ollie, there aren't a lot of managers in this league who will just start chucking youth into the lineup when the team is struggling in the table, that is very risky!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                                In fairness to Ollie, there aren't a lot of managers in this league who will just start chucking youth into the lineup when the team is struggling in the table, that is very risky!
                                Agree to a degree but the options we were playing were so poor and we were struggling due to carp formation in the main. Had Jamie and Sylla not disappeared doubt we would have seen much of youngsters. Stuck with Washington way too long. Ollie is a stubborn buffoon but seems to be born again!

Comment

Working...
                                X