Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even the biggest of critics must admit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's taken him 3/4 of a season to know 4 atb is best for us, how long will it take to change other faults, playing not up to it players, how to counter attack, pass and move etc - he'll never be the right man. We need promotion to pay off the fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Could it be the Chris Ramsey factor? Remember...he was handed a higher job with the first team following the resignation of one of the coaches.
      Funny you say that as it’s not the first time I’ve heard that today.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Funny you say that as it’s not the first time I’ve heard that today.
        Ramsey definitely deserved the credit for some of the quality youth players we are seeing develop at the moment.

Eze, Furlong, Manning, Oteh, Smyth at all. Great job Chris

Comment

Ramsey and Ollie were very close coming out second half both in deep conversation and Ollie kept cuddling Ramsey so they clearly get on. Ramsey sat in the stand same way he did at villa

possible decent double act

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Ramsey and Ollie were very close coming out second half both in deep conversation and Ollie kept cuddling Ramsey so they clearly get on. Ramsey sat in the stand same way he did at villa

possible decent double act
            I think I'd certainly favour that over birch albeit love the bloke
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Maybe thats what was missing a propa right hand man ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                we all wanted it changed from day one.

we identified the problem after only a couple of games.

it has taken holloway 3/4 of a season to see it.
                Spot on. It`s unbelievable.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Excellent goals today too.

Not so much in build up, but the swagger after Luongo scored, even after a poor first half, instead of celebration there was a business like 'get on with it'

Pavs goal taken extremely well.

Side full of confidence.

Comment

Luongo has 3 in 5 now doesn’t he?

Comment

Bidwell on the official and Robinson in the WLS both say they prefer playing in a back four and think it suits them better........

Comment

Makes you wonder what might have been this season with a set up that suited the players we have.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Makes you wonder what might have been this season with a set up that suited the players we have.
                          I agree,a top half position could have been within our grasp

Comment

Still work in progress defensively.Got to sort the marking and closing down.The gaps were lamentib...err...laminate....errr...woeful at times.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              He's been really good, acting like a proper good manager
                              I was about to say the same mate. It's almost like we've had a proper manager for the last 4 games. He's picked the right starting 11 in a sensible fornation, he's made sensible substitutions, he's even been speaking sense in interviews.

Why can't he be like this all of the time?

Comment

My fckuing head so might not make sense ! but look all this luv for the manager , isn't it down to this influx of young players and credit to him for getting the timing of their introduction right ! yep manning and Furlong made their debuts a year ago but we're hit and miss , Smythe Eze does anybody think they probably wernt ready back in September ? oteh and BOS are still potential as are others , posters have been asking for , patients is needed when you see a young player have a good debut then you don't see him again he's not ready in the managers eyes , the minus has been his insistence of the 3_5 _whatever , but the football has never been as consistently bad as some like like to think

Comment

Working...
                                X