Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even the biggest of critics must admit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    been like that for a while now. Inexplicable selection that doesn't do the lad any favours. He's not suddenly going to be good enough because this is not ultimately a confidence problem. The composure and ability just isn't there at this level.
    I have to admit defeat on CW. Thought he'd eventually prove himself at this level but it's time to go son.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Redknapp wasn't even at the club when Perch joined.
      who was the left wingback he signed then?

was it fabio or taiwo? cannot keep up with all the past signings.

whoever it was, it did not work but, he was clever enough to see it.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Isla was brought in RB. Konchesky was lb I think???

Comment

In the prem Redknapp used Isla and Traore as WBs but abandoned it about 4 games in after getting completely annihilated at Spurs.

Comment

He dropped it because traore couldn't be a rsed
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Superb mate I’m buzzing off last few games. It’s just shame we had to fall so low before change in system was put in place. We really have wasted the season.
              This

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                yes, finally, he has seen sense and the team has responded well, we actually look like a football team now thank fark.
                Let's not get carried away about Holloway - we all got criticised as 'non-professionals' 'message board managers' etc etc but we were all right, and it has taken until mid-March for the 'professional' to get it. Who knows what might have been said to him behind the scenes in order to avoid another managerial departure? Happy, oh so happy, to have a team back that I can now defend to family and friends that thought we had become a joke. Upset Brentford and bring on Reading. Didn't see Fulham but sounds like a great afternoon out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  we all wanted it changed from day one.

we identified the problem after only a couple of games.

it has taken holloway 3/4 of a season to see it.
                  This with bells on.

in the pre season 'where will we finish thread' many of us said we had a top ten squad but a manager who is unlikely to achieve anything more than a relegation battle. And if the stubborn goat hadn't finally given up on his preferred 3 at the back formation, QPR would have struggled in these last 2 away games . Thank #### he opened his eyes and saw what we have been seeing since September or even August.

Comment

Perhaps someone told him to change it,not his idea
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Could it be the Chris Ramsey factor? Remember...he was handed a higher job with the first team following the resignation of one of the coaches.
                      Could very well be the case that Ramsey has knocked some sense into him about the wing back nonsense he has wasted 30 odd games persisting with.

As I posted after the Villa game, it feels like this has been a wasted season. We could have been watching a promotion or play off challenge instead of the crap he served up.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        I asked for the abandonment of WBs and the introduction of youngsters ages ago. I wanted Eze blooded for us last season (it's all on here) not every game, but just to start getting him up to speed in this division. When I met Ollie, one of the subjects I broached was the speed of our transition from back to front, or rather the lack of it. These concerns (plus the reliance on JM and CW) have all been made by many people for months and months and months. Many of us have also commented that with this set of players we should have been doing better all along. Recent events tend to support that view.

On the plus side, now that we've finally got there, we do at least have a couple of set ups that they are familiar with and you have to say better late than never. What this proves beyond doubt - going back to an old WATRB debate with Naz - is that you absolutely have to fit the system to the players. You can not force a default system onto a squad which lacks the players needed to implement it effectively.
                        Yes, many of is did say that, but certain posters on here were adamant that it was the players fault that they were losing matches and points.

and you are correct that it is vital to play a system that suits the players and not shoe horn them into posistions they cannot play successfully.

Why has it taken IH so long to work that one out? it is not as if he is a newcomer to the management game.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Yes, many of is did say that, but certain posters on here were adamant that it was the players fault that they were losing matches and points.

and you are correct that it is vital to play a system that suits the players and not shoe horn them into posistions they cannot play successfully.

Why has it taken IH so long to work that one out? it is not as if he is a newcomer to the management game.
                          Your prediction threads always bring us good luck Stanis - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...March-Fixtures

Get one up for April!

Comment

• The OP makes it sound as if we've been moaning for nothing all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Your prediction threads always bring us good luck Stanis - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...March-Fixtures

Get one up for April!
                              Yes, but I did state "if he sticks with his 3-5-2", thankfully the baffoon cottoned on that 4 at the back suits the players a hell of a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                thankfully the baffoon cottoned on that 4 at the back suits the players a hell of a lot better.
                                Except at Forest away.

Comment

Working...
                                X