No announcement yet.

MOTM | Fulham 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeman was the only one who I thought was under par today and his tracking back fir the first goal sums him today. Never again should he be in a midfield two again. When Manning was switched into a central area the game changed for the better.

Comment

I see two sky pundits must be on here as they are the only two who would have voted Freeman mom.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Luongo was just excellent in the tackle, smart footballer and great awareness, he always seemed to be close to the ball. Gave it to him on that basis.
        Have you ever voted for anyone else Nasser?

Comment

Pav for me. Why on earth as he spent so much time on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Onuoha for me, true captains peformance. Just shading Luongo and pav.
            These 3 were my standouts too.

Shout out to Bidwell too as I’m far from his biggest fan but played very well yesterday.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pavel excellent lots of defensive work , but again went for the chief , 2 great steady performances from him against Villa and Fulham, back 4 been very good last few games Bidwell, Lynch and Furlong looking more solid in a 4 rather than a 5 midfield far more mobile with Manning & Eze in there.

Comment

Wszolek for me. Ned great through. He carried the ball under pressure then released Symth into the channel with the best pass of the game. Wonderful ball.

Comment

Voted Onuha

Have to say I thought that Furlong kept the "worlds best teenage winger" quiet.

Comment

Great to see at least 8 players getting a vote.

Comment

Will miss Ned end of season when he goes. As saying goes you dont miss the water until the well runs dry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Because everything breaks down around him because he over plays
                        Beautiful lofted free kick that led to our first goal. Let's not forget that. Playing out of his best position yesterday. Usually in the thick of it, really don't like seeing him slated on here.

Comment

True hubs but same time did he not give ball away for the first goal and not track his man for second so swings and round abouts

Said ages ago he’s our biggest strength but same time biggest weakness

Comment

Hubble. What is Freeman's best position?? Does not do enough off the ball for me and his inability to release at times is very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Hubble. What is Freeman's best position?? Does not do enough off the ball for me and his inability to release at times is very frustrating.
                              Depends on what formation we're playing, but he needs to be more central, he's not a winger.

Comment

Not good or strong enough as a central midfielder and does not track back when he loses the ball as shown by the first goal yesterday. We moved the ball quicker when he was not in the centre in the 2nd half so I would have him on the wing or even look to move him on if it meant keeping Mas or Smithies or both.

Comment

Working...
                                X