Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Ramsey might not be a manager but all players have always spoken of how good his training sessions are so perhaps that’s were the influence comes in
    Westie, pinks has a point. Give Ramsey his dues the youngsters are brilliant and his recruitment is superb but let's not try and make out he's the tactical genius
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pinkie. I for one am very happy that we have started to show that we can be a half decent outfit in this division and Holloway as manager should take credit for his part in it. The only thing I would say him playing 5/3/2 or 3/5/2 for the whole season was not preperation for changing to a flat back four in recent games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Sorry thought you was on aboutfulham yesterday, you are so quick to have a pop at me for having a go as you call it at other posters, yet ones have a pop at me yet you ignore, not that if they do they bother me as i dont go off crying if youre about 77, that was cos of him starting me off getting premodded by him and hits having a pop at me, but never mind, great performance yesterday
        Never got you premoderated or anything. Never complained about you to anyone. I've no idea what you're on or on about, fella. I never want anyone to be banned. Liberty hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          This is making me laugh, soo many of you are struggling to just accept ollies doing a cracking job now instead of thinking up excuses, if this was any other manager youd be bigging them up things are starting to come together, things that couldnt come together in two mins, especially with hardly any money spent at all.
          Ollie has been carp most of the last two seasons! Last few games promising, let's hope he keeps it up.

No more srit formations and he is finally giving youngsters a few games. And shouldn't forget they only started getting game time as Ollie was out of options. He is hardly the champion of youth as some try and make out! Almost the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Pinkie, you know full well you were never banned. And shame on you for suggesting you were and then trying to blame someone else.
            Just seen this & why dont you say exactly, i was put on premod so i couldnt post or message anyone or anything?! trying to make me look silly there when you know full well i was silenced for trolling!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Justice for Pinkie. LOL!

Comment

Christ almighty. I thought the handbags had been hung up.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

furtive ginge how would you like it if you was silenced for trolling when there youre opinions?!

Comment

Chin up Pinks your man is on the up as are the team and punters.

Comment

• I'm there for you brother. Is terrible when someone is denied their civil liberties.

Have you got a petition I can sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Ollie has been carp most of the last two seasons! Last few games promising, let's hope he keeps it up.

No more srit formations and he is finally giving youngsters a few games. And shouldn't forget they only started getting game time as Ollie was out of options. He is hardly the champion of youth as some try and make out! Almost the opposite.
                        We all want the same anyway but come on you lot, its like a stuck record, lets just enjoy it now and accept we are on the up

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          furtive ginge how would you like it if you was silenced for trolling when there youre opinions?!
                          No worries mate, if you get banned there is a page for reinstatement of banned members, you can come right back!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            I'm there for you brother. Is terrible when someone is denied their civil liberties.

Have you got a petition I can sign?
                            Haha you sarky git

Comment

• Pinks. We all should enjoy but stuck record does go both ways my friend. Pleased with yesterday especially 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                No worries mate, if you get banned there is a page for reinstatement of banned members, you can come right back!
                                that made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X