Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    My fckuing head so might not make sense ! but look all this luv for the manager , isn't it down to this influx of young players and credit to him for getting the timing of their introduction right ! yep manning and Furlong made their debuts a year ago but we're hit and miss , Smythe Eze does anybody think they probably wernt ready back in September ? oteh and BOS are still potential as are others , posters have been asking for , patients is needed when you see a young player have a good debut then you don't see him again he's not ready in the managers eyes , the minus has been his insistence of the 3_5 _whatever , but the football has never been as consistently bad as some like like to think
    Exactly right doggs, i must admit its hilarious that now ollies getting the blend right there still trying to find excuses for why its taken so long lol, yet the players quite simply werent playing well enough or consistant enough whatever he did earlier, now hes got the timing of the youngsters bang on, plus we didnt have a flare player in eze to get things happening or smythe! the reason or one of them why hes changed formation, which he mentioned back in january he was going to build his team around eze! its funny as if you dig out the polls on ollie theres like 80/90% that wanted him gone & on the where you think we`ll finish, about 60% nearly have us for relegated or nearly relegated! yet all of a sudden excuses are coming up for why ollies doing well all of a sudden, when obviously given time things are falling into place, they was either going to or not, which a few of us knew it would take time & have been saying all along to this place melting down to. This isnt a told you so post or as stan & bright like to call it trolling!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

So at last admittance From pinkie he was getting it wrong before. This is progress
      Last edited by West Acton; 18-03-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        So at last admittance Friday m pinkie he was getting it wrong before. This is progress
        He is doing soo many things right mate its untrue regards the youngsters & how hes handled them, theres no way even though i had us down for a 9th spot finish that would of done hell of a lot better than we are now, as the squad and players werent consistant enough & we only had smythe and eze in the last month or so

Comment

Manager was not consistent enough. You were doing so well then reverted back to I must defend Ollie

Comment

Manager was not consistent enough. You were doing so well then reverted back to I must defend Ollie
            You could say both westy, but thats what time does for you! us older ones are wise to that one

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              If he had carried on with 3 at the back we would still be flirting with relegation. He has taken someones advice at last. It's not just the youngsters though. Bidwell and Lynch have stepped up and Ned is the Captain he should be. Blimey even Big Matt was dribbling the ball.
              Should never have embarrassed Washington by playing him though. His season is over just let him start afresh next season.
              Would we, but we havnt all season so thats kind of not true is it!

Comment

Pinks, formation players know and are comfortable in players played in preferred position yep let’s blame players for it being so bad before

Managers live and die by their decisions!! Ollie was on verge of having machine turned off but whatever has gone on he’s on the critical but stable list. Here’s hoping it leads to full recovery

Comment

Pinks, formation players know and are comfortable in players played in preferred position yep let’s blame players for it being so bad before

Managers live and die by their decisions!! Ollie was on verge of having machine turned off but whatever has gone on he’s on the critical but stable list. Here’s hoping it leads to full recovery
                  Said before and ill say it again, do you honestly think the way we was before the formation change would of turned us into how we are now! no chance, the emergence of the youngsters aswell as that result against forest has been the kickstart of everything, the youngsters have gave the whole squad a lift & everyones lifted there games since, too many players were inconsistant before, with exception of the odd ones, now there all at it and thats all down to ollie and his staff.

Comment

Its a good job i didnt write that tarbs as id have stan or brights on me for trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Said before and ill say it again, do you honestly think the way we was before the formation change would of turned us into how we are now! no chance, the emergence of the youngsters aswell as that result against forest has been the kickstart of everything, the youngsters have gave the whole squad a lift & everyones lifted there games since, too many players were inconsistant before, with exception of the odd ones, now there all at it and thats all down to ollie and his staff.
                      Obviously it's a combination of the two. I am an Ollie fan but I won't defend 532. We should all move on as it won't come back and I do trust Ollie. Personally delighted he is our manager after jfh
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Its a good job i didnt write that tarbs as id have stan or brights on me for trolling
                        Hardly trolling mate. Just drunken nonsense.

Comment

Hmmm.

You see, after Villa, there you were popping up on various threads having a go at certain other posters.

Can't recall yesterday anybody having a go at you, they were just happy with the turnaround and the fantastic second half performance.

And then today, you aim stuff at Stan and me. Not in response to a dig, just completely out of the blue. See the difference yet?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Hmmm.

You see, after Villa, there you were popping up on various threads having a go at certain other posters.

Can't recall yesterday anybody having a go at you, they were just happy with the turnaround and the fantastic second half performance.

And then today, you aim stuff at Stan and me. Not in response to a dig, just completely out of the blue. See the difference yet?
                            And why would anyone have a pop at me yesterday brights? i didnt post my joy yesterday on here as you and stan look at that as trolling! And what are you on about having a pop at certain posters?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Hmmm.

Sorry thought you was on aboutfulham yesterday, you are so quick to have a pop at me for having a go as you call it at other posters, yet ones have a pop at me yet you ignore, not that if they do they bother me as i dont go off crying if youre about 77, that was cos of him starting me off getting premodded by him and hits having a pop at me, but never mind, great performance yesterday

Comment

Ramsey might not be a manager but all players have always spoken of how good his training sessions are so perhaps that’s were the influence comes in
                                This is making me laugh, soo many of you are struggling to just accept ollies doing a cracking job now instead of thinking up excuses, if this was any other manager youd be bigging them up things are starting to come together, things that couldnt come together in two mins, especially with hardly any money spent at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X