No announcement yet.

very proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also shocked Freeman was mom, gave the ball away in the 1st half too many times,

switching him & manning the 2nd half changed the game

Comment

This past 7 days has probably been our best week in football for a good few years. To get 7 out of 9 points is fantastic achievement especially being away to sides looking for promotion and with the Terry factor too. Well done at last wish we had gone to this system sooner as clearly suits these players. Great comeback today especially if it costs the fools promotion!

Comment

i think all that anybody wants is a team set up right. all players playing in there best positions.and the team going out giving 100%.i know players have off days, and lose form but for the most part seeing your team giving there all does it for me.with a few aquisitions we may have a strong season next season.played bloody well today against one of the better footballing teams in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
          not sure i agree with freeman being man of the match, wzolek bar one mistake was auwsome as was furlong
          100% agree with this. Many better candidates than Luke who I thought had a poor game. Pav was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            great point could have won , but the best half i have seen this season, all i want is my team to fight and with that fight causes teams to make mistakes which we capitalised on today ! well played ollie and the boys today keep it up
            So you should be, your boy was motm for me
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              first half was a bit poor and sloppy but my word we were world beaters in the second half, fulham just couldnt contain us! absolutely brilliant game and the atmosphere was fantastic. i cant wait to rub it in to my fulham supporting dad!
              i'd have asked to go into care corbs

Comment

man i fookin luv qpr

Comment

I'm also very proud,we fought back so well and got a deserved point ALSO SO SO proud to be Irish today,what an achievement today against England, very worthy grand slam winners on Paddy's day !!

Comment

Great day. Excellent performance. Very good change fell to Washington for the winner, but as ever, he dawdled. Fella trudged off on his own dejected at the end. Looked proper fed up. Think we all know this league is too big a step up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I'm also very proud,we fought back so well and got a deserved point ALSO SO SO proud to be Irish today,what an achievement today against England, very worthy grand slam winners on Paddy's day !!
                      can we ban this idiot please?!

Comment

Outstanding from the rangers today. That’s my team and that’s why I fell in love with them. We were ####ing brilliant!!!! Smyth is some player. Eze just takes everything in his stride, pav was class. If that’s the basis we’re working off next season then we could have a brilliant year. I’ve been a staunch Ollie critic but credit where it’s due, he’s realised his mistake and righted it even if it has taken all season. No one could moan about that. They are clearly playing for him. Haven’t felt that good about rangers in some time COYRS

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          can we ban this idiot please?!
                          Hes going soon son.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Hes going soon son.
                            What, like the hamster did
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Great day. Excellent performance. Very good change fell to Washington for the winner, but as ever, he dawdled. Fella trudged off on his own dejected at the end. Looked proper fed up. Think we all know this league is too big a step up for him.
                              Im really not sure about him. Maybe he has cracked under all the pressure.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                                Bluehoop[/B];1687476]What, like the hamster did
                                ^^
                                Last edited by Shania; 17-03-2018, 09:37 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X