very proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very proud

great point could have won , but the best half i have seen this season, all i want is my team to fight and with that fight causes teams to make mistakes which we capitalised on today ! well played ollie and the boys today keep it up

An outstanding performance. I was impressed with performance vs Derby. We’re doing well now.

Comment

Putting top teams in the division under pressure. Great run we're on.

Comment

even if we had come away with nothing i wouldnt have minded today as couldnt ask for much more than that! a prolific striker away from a promising season next year

Comment

This was clearly the team I fell in love with. I saw glimpses of it today45 minutes of pure magic
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

not sure i agree with freeman being man of the match, wzolek bar one mistake was auwsome as was furlong

Comment

We should all be proud of the second half performance. A good and fast striker is all we need and we can be up there challenging for playoffs. MOM belongs to Pawel. His best game this season.

Comment

Agreed. Furlong has improved as a player. He is so much better physically now. Positionalwise, he still has a bit too learn, but he is improving...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

It has taken 2 thirds of the season that 352 did not work the players know what they are doing with 442

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    We should all be proud of the second half performance. A good and fast striker is all we need and we can be up there challenging for playoffs. MOM belongs to Pawel. His best game this season.
                    He is in fact good enough to play in a free role, I feel.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      It has taken 2 thirds of the season that 352 did not work the players know what they are doing with 442
                      That's very true and frustrating. Posters here knew better.

Comment

first half was a bit poor and sloppy but my word we were world beaters in the second half, fulham just couldnt contain us! absolutely brilliant game and the atmosphere was fantastic. i cant wait to rub it in to my fulham supporting dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          I think it's actually 3/4 of the season. What a torturous waste. Oh what might have been

Comment

Hes definitely here next season start thats one million per cent certain.

Comment

Too cold to type.... Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X