• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    can we ban this idiot please?!
    Why,what's your problem????

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Hes going soon son.
      Yes if we finish outside bottom 10,I agree it's way more likely to happen now than it appeared a few weeks ago so I'd say about 50/50 as it stands with our bet

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Why,what's your problem????
        I think we all thought you were talking about Smyth. Bit disappointing that it wasn't QPR related but you crack on fella talking to yourself
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I think we all thought you were talking about Smyth. Bit disappointing that it wasn't QPR related but you crack on fella talking to yourself
          The thread is called "so proud" ,the Irish rugby team won the grand slam for only the 3rd time ever in London on our national day,I say I'm proud about this and I'm called to be banned !!!!,because England lost ???

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            The thread is called "so proud" ,the Irish rugby team won the grand slam for only the 3rd time ever in London on our national day,I say I'm proud about this and I'm called to be banned !!!!,because England lost ???
            I think you'll find that no one gives a to ss for egg chasing.

Comment

i`m well proud of the Rangers today ,Eze was class ,Smith had another good game ,we looked really good in the second half , we could have folded against the divisions in form team but instead we fought hard and ended up over running them .
              We were also in great voice ,hope it came across well on the telly . Didnt really hear them sing at all till they were 2.0 up ,but all our youth were in up for it today ,not just at half time .
              As for the rugby and st patricks day ,i couldn`t give a toss ,
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

was by far the most enjoyable game i've seen this season , walking across putney bridge i felt immensely proud to be a rangers fan

Comment

If those 2 points dropped for fulham ,means they dont make it into the the automatic promotion places that will make me even happier , despise all their newby bandwagon jumping supporters
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hes definitely here next season start thats one million per cent certain.
                    And if he keeps doing what he’s done last few games I say that’s fair enough. He’s doing what he should have done from off and look at the place it’s buzzing everyone is happy. It’s not rocket science

Comment

He has done ok these last few games and long may that continue. 2nd half was good and liked the pairings of luongo/manning and cousins when he came on as we got about them and more importantly moved the ball much quicker something that was not happening when we persisted with the midfield three of Freeman/Scowen/Luongo. The last 2 games show back that up.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i`m well proud of the Rangers today ,Eze was class ,Smith had another good game ,we looked really good in the second half , we could have folded against the divisions in form team but instead we fought hard and ended up over running them .
                        We were also in great voice ,hope it came across well on the telly . Didnt really hear them sing at all till they were 2.0 up ,but all our youth were in up for it today ,not just at half time .
                        As for the rugby and st patricks day ,i couldn`t give a toss ,
                        There did seem a high increased number of youth yesterday Vespa actually made me feel old

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          There did seem a high increased number of youth yesterday Vespa actually made me feel old
                          We're prime meat, best of both worlds if we want 20 something or a lovely 40 something mi lf

Comment

Every fu cking words banned mi lf ffs sort it out mods

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                                Also shocked Freeman was mom, gave the ball away in the 1st half too many times,

switching him & manning the 2nd half changed the game
                                Was out worst player yesterday
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X