What a talent Paul Smyth is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    And as Timmy admits above (being a critic in general) since he came back into the team as a full back he has been spot on. Just telling it like it is rather than anything else. As a loud complainant of the dreaded wing back set up he, among others, was forced into you should at least appreciate the reality of the improvement. To do otherwise would suggest there is no merit to the frustration of square pegs in round holes
    That is true, and as I said earlier I feel he has clearly added physical presence to his play now? isn`t that correct do you think.?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Personally wasn't that impressed with Sessignon (SP) but that is credit to Furs I guess
      Probably true, Sessignon started well but faded. But it wasn't the best day for Eze either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        That is true, and as I said earlier I feel he has clearly added physical presence to his play now? isn`t that correct do you think.?
        I agree with you, he looked a bit lightweight to me the last time he was a regular but since coming back he's got a bit of strength about him.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Yes he has got stronger. I'm not saying he is a superstar or the finished article but he is so much a better player now than a year ago and the suggestion earlier that put him with Washington really was a bit mad IMO
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Caused their left back problems while he was on the pitch. We looked a different team when we moved the ball quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              I agree with you, he looked a bit lightweight to me the last time he was a regular but since coming back he's got a bit of strength about him.
              To me it looks like he has gone from boy to man overnight.
              I used to feel nervous whe he played, but lately I have felt quite confident watching him.
              Hopefully will continue to improve.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

i agree with awin i think furlong is an emerging tallent but i think he may well be moved up into the midfield,he can get forward and he can get crucial goals
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Was in the home end yesterday and they were certainly worried especially when Smyth came on and ran at them. Think he's even quicker than I remember him being last season. Doesn't look out of place anyway

Comment

The new gary bannister

IS IT ONLY ME THAT CAN SEE THAT SMYTH IS VERY LIKE GARY BANISTER HE CAN JUMP LIKE A SALMON AND IS A LETHAL FINISHER LETS HOPE HE SCORES AS MANY GOALS AS GARY DID
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X