No announcement yet.

Fulham 2 QPR 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope we take it into next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
      unbelievable! he was woeful
      Needs five minutes to decide which way we're kicking.

Comment

• It's a shame we're going into the international break, these have been momentum killers for us in the past!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          Pawel for me all day long never gives up
          Spot on. He is a magnificent player..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Pav was quality apart from their goal. My MOTM. Mentions to little Smythy and Eze both played well again

Comment

• Nice to stop the fools going up automatically

Comment

• Cannot understand how Freeman was MOM. That surely belongs to Pawel. He scored the equalizer and run all over the place. Great game for him and a great comeback from the lads. Should have won this one, however still happy with both the point and most importantly, the performance.. U R's.

Comment

• Thought they were all superb.
                  Wzloeck the stand out.

Comment

• After 60 minutes thought they have all been poor. Last 30 minutes was great though

Comment

• agree pav was unreal today bar there 2nd goal also special mention for furlong again

Comment

• Missed the first half (but from what I’ve read that was a good thing) but jeez did we look good.

Constantley won the ball, created chances left, right and centre. Shame that we’ve seemed to piece it all together this late in the season.

Hopefully we finish the remainder of the season strong and follow it up into the next one.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Don't mind Freeman getting given motm as with that on paper his reputation grows. Other clubs will look at his stats and his price will be better for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Don't mind Freeman getting given motm as with that on paper his reputation grows. Other clubs will look at his stats and his price will be better for it.
                            I’d actually sell Freeman if we got a decent bid. I really like him but we’ve got Eze aswell

Comment

• I reckon thats a top ten side and with real luck maybe top six if he had played like this from season start. Said it all along though and voted top ten in the pre season poll. Oh well, its nice to see it finally.

Comment

• 3 words - four four two.

The difference with 4 at the back is unreal. Bidwell and furlong attacking as well as defending.

Bidwell never gets any credit but is a quality left back.

I can only echo my own shock at Freeman getting mom, poor game from a hugely over rated player.

Comment

Working...
                                X