Fulham 2 QPR 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Was an absolutely diabolical season up until 4 matches ago..... but then again 4 matches of 442 is enough to sugar coat a season for some. Just for the record though 1 thing i aint is a "knocker", just stating what is/has been so blatantly obvious
    Another good post which I again totally agree with however we do seem to have turned a corner so hopefully upwards curve continues

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Another good post which I again totally agree with however we do seem to have turned a corner so hopefully upwards curve continues
      Yep is starting to look like we've turned a corner. Funny thing is west i almost feel guilty for having a moan after 4 good games and especially after a win, but at the same time i feel like it needs to be said..... that said i have been on a high after recent performances, so bring on rest of the season!!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Do other then the last three four games you have been entertained since Ollie came back more so then Ramsey’s whose team scored for fun but just could not defend. Serious answer please??
        My opinion under Ramsey the football was just aimless rubbish , under JFH the football was organized rubbish , the football this season has been in and out first half dozen games were not bad beating reading and a few teams that are now up there then it got hit and miss a win here and there losses here and there , Freeman Luongo Scowens Robinson Smithies Baptiste have been worth watching so I've seen some positives Westy , mind you I can't say I've seen much positives in the dreaded 3*5*whatever , but just the way I've seen it buddy

Comment

• But up until last few games ollie has been serving useless rubbish. I have watched nearly every game under ollie home and away and it’s been total and utter s hite same as it was under JFH although he had plan like you said

We won’t agree but for me this is as bad as I have watched no plan, boring, negative and long ball until re ent change and believe it or not I have genuinely enjoyed last few games but that don’t make up for over a year of poo

Comment

But up until last few games ollie has been serving useless rubbish. I have watched nearly every game under ollie home and away and it’s been total and utter s hite same as it was under JFH although he had plan like you said

We won’t agree but for me this is as bad as I have watched no plan, boring, negative and long ball until re ent change and believe it or not I have genuinely enjoyed last few games but that don’t make up for over a year of poo
            Westy as I said the 1st half dozen were ok some here and there , but I don't agree there was no plan there was but it was bad plan that didn't work , when you've got shlt forwards and big lump the long ball is the only way to play , short passing game with macky and Washington never going to work mate

Comment

• It’s negative discussion anyway Dogs as yesterday and villa was superb so For now I’m going focus on positives of which there is now a few

Comment

• Lots of positives in the 2nd half yesterday Liked Bidwell, Manning and Cousins in the middle with Mas and thought Furlong showed much more in that position at Right back to make it his own. The 442 suits the players and the way he took the goal I would try Pawel down the middle as he has a bit of pace something we lack with Smith up top.

Comment

It’s negative discussion anyway Dogs as yesterday and villa was superb so For now I’m going focus on positives of which there is now a few
                  The only way to look at it buddy what's gone is gone , now these kids offer a different dimensions to to our game

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    The only way to look at it buddy what's gone is gone , now these kids offer a different dimensions to to our game
                    I've read this a few times and it's inaccurate to put it all down to blooding some youth. Main catalyst for the upturn in results/performances is the formation change. This difference has been so blatantly clear in the last 4 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      I've read this a few times and it's inaccurate to put it all down to blooding some youth. Main catalyst for the upturn in results/performances is the formation change. This difference has been so blatantly clear in the last 4 games.
                      Agree

Comment

• FFS these young players don't offer anything different up front then ?

Comment

FFS these young players don't offer anything different up front then ?
                          I never said that dogs, and neither has anyone else.

But I've read quite a few posts lately that suggest it is entirely down to them, which is so obviously untrue IMO.

Comment

• No of course it's not just them but I honestly believe they've paved the way for change as 4 at the offers them better service than the dreaded

Comment

FFS these young players don't offer anything different up front then ?
                              yep they do, but tbf i could offer something different up front compared to some

Comment

4 at the (back?) offers them better service than the dreaded (wingbacks?)
                                Exactly. But that could not have happened without first changing the formation.

#HorseBeforeTheCart

Comment

Working...
                                X