No announcement yet.

Fulham 2 QPR 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great performance 2nd half felt disappointed not to win very much on top, again good performances all round as at Villa, starting to look more like a team than we have all season, the younger players Eze Manning, Smyth, have put real energy into the team and a bit of pace too,

Comment

• Bit annoying that people keep putting good performance second half as if we were dog shite first half. .
      Not aimed at anyone in particular by the way, a few realists have typed it.
      Wasnt much wrong with the first half going in at 2-1 against them at home.
      Two really close decisions from going in winning as well. But hay ho.

Comment

• I think Holloway has made plenty of mistakes but I am enjoying the ride. Some fans are turning but the ones that just want him out regardless of results and performances and yes there are still some won't ever be happy and look to have a dig kev
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I think Holloway has made plenty of mistakes but I am enjoying the ride. Some fans are turning but the ones that just want him out regardless of results and performances and yes there are still some won't ever be happy and look to have a dig kev
          Sure there are some that still won't have a word of credit for him and chose to look elsewhere for our recent form is it's Ramsey ! or someone had at the club had word about the formation ! , like he would have listened to anybody

Comment

• Exactly dogs
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Holloway has a decision to make on Freeman, I do not care about Sky giving him motm he was our worst player yesterday and he cannot be played central again as not strong or good enough in that position. Liked Cousins coming in and along with Mas getting among them. With Scowen out Cousins and Mas central should be the way to go as both bring energy and bite in the tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Bit annoying that people keep putting good performance second half as if we were dog shite first half. .
                Not aimed at anyone in particular by the way, a few realists have typed it.
                Wasnt much wrong with the first half going in at 2-1 against them at home.
                Two really close decisions from going in winning as well. But hay ho.
                Thought we were a bit sloppy 1st half but lets be honest fulham are a better side than us and that 1st half was probably a true reflection on that. Reckon that last kick of the 1st half goal really rocked them. Put into the mix the way we came out fighting, and never stopped getting in there faces to give us a fully deserved point.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I think Holloway has made plenty of mistakes but I am enjoying the ride. Some fans are turning but the ones that just want him out regardless of results and performances and yes there are still some won't ever be happy and look to have a dig kev
                  The thing that gets me is people saying stuff like "well done ollie", "credit were due" etc.... sorry but load of b0ll0cks. That carnt has honestly given me some of my worst days down at rangers this season. And it's purely been down to his stupidity and stubbornness. Hes a very well paid manager whos been in the game and management for donkeys years. All he had to do was use his eyes/common sense and set us up properly from the off...... Sorry WeAre not having a dig mate just getting it of my chest.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Well said Nick could not have put it better myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      The thing that gets me is people saying stuff like "well done ollie", "credit were due" etc.... sorry but load of b0ll0cks. That carnt has honestly given me some of my worst days down at rangers this season. And it's purely been down to his stupidity and stubbornness. Hes a very well paid manager whos been in the game and management for donkeys years. All he had to do was use his eyes/common sense and set us up properly from the off...... Sorry WeAre not having a dig mate just getting it of my chest.
                      I'd say he's far from well paid I'd say bottom six tho that's got no baring on anything , although imo I've seen a lot worse under Ramsey JFH
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 18-03-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        I'd say he's far from well paid I'd say bottom six tho that's got no baring on anything , although imo I've seen a lot worse under Ramsey JFH
                        If you mean worse entertainment value that’s total rubbish, especially under Ramsey, up until last few games what ollie has served up is as bad as I have seen following club

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          If you mean worse entertainment value that’s total rubbish, especially under Ramsey, up until last few games what ollie has served up is as bad as I have seen following club
                          Six in your view half a dozen in mine it's never been as bad as knockers make this season out

Comment

• Do other then the last three four games you have been entertained since Ollie came back more so then Ramsey’s whose team scored for fun but just could not defend. Serious answer please??

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Six in your view half a dozen in mine it's never been as bad as knockers make this season out
                              Was an absolutely diabolical season up until 4 matches ago..... but then again 4 matches of 442 is enough to sugar coat a season for some. Just for the record though 1 thing i aint is a "knocker", just stating what is/has been so blatantly obvious
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• For me Dogs this has been the worst I have watched to the point as I have said previously I regularly walk out early which I never done before ollie

Comment

Working...
                                X