Fulham 2 QPR 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I reckon thats a top ten side and with real luck maybe top six if he had played like this from season start. Said it all along though and voted top ten in the pre season poll. Oh well, its nice to see it finally.
    I thought we'd easily be top 10 mate. Very surprised that so many thought we would struggle, although for the majority of the season we managed to justify such negativity.

Comment

• From Fulham Match day thread...

Brought the wrong subs on, all too lightweight, in the end Holloway outwitted Jok tacticly in the second half.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...opic=60442.120

Comment

• It's amazing what a change of formation and injection of youth has done to this team, it's looking promising going forward!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Could it be that the players, or the majority of them, wanted to play a 3-5-2 formation?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Could it be that the players, or the majority of them, wanted to play a 3-5-2 formation?
            I very much doubt it Shania.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              I thought we'd easily be top 10 mate. Very surprised that so many thought we would struggle, although for the majority of the season we managed to justify such negativity.
              Yeah we can only hope ollie was a bit ring rusty after being out the game so long mate and its taken him this long to get it right, meaning next season we really can be where we should be with this squad.

Comment

• I don't mind little old fulham, but I hope they finish seventh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Thought they were all superb.
                  Wzloeck the stand out.
                  This! Great performance in the second half from Holloway and the boys. Rs fans were immense too. I’m very, very proud of our team today. Fabulous.

Comment

• Excellent second half total game of two halves. Think we edged it and deserved points in the end but draw is good

Everyone played well other then Freeman I was huge fan but now he just makes me pull hair out and frustrates me if we got decent offer would move him on. Also Washington simply don’t have it

Woz was fantastic as was bids, ned and Furlong and credit to ollie for getting them playing second half

Comment

• I can see how he frustrates but i thought Freeman was well alright today and the experts seemed to think he was the best player on the pitch.
                      Wrongly but he cant of been that bad to get the shout.

Comment

• Freeman was poor and just does not track his runner when in the middle of the field. When manning and cousins were in there we get a foot in the game and set about them. Bidwell was outstanding in the 2nd half and showed that as a left full back he is very useful at this level. Well done for a very good 2nd half performance

Comment

• Bidwell gets forward more and puts more crosses in as LB he’s really warming on me

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            I very much doubt it Shania.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Cracking result, that, after being 2-0 down. Well done Rangers.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• was so proud of my team today and how vocal our fans were , even at 2 nil down . don't think freeman had a bad game , teams have worked him out and crowd him , cairney seemed to drop back in the 2nd half and they sat back , sessingnon wasn't at it 2nd half . we chased every ball and never folded after going behind .... great stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X