No announcement yet.

Fulham 2 QPR 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you've gotta give the manager allot of credit for our never say die attitude. We just kept going after getting knocked down. I do question if birch can give him a good enough 2nd opinion but gotta give Ollie his dues, you can see the players are fully behind him which is more than you can say for Jose mourinho
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I think you've gotta give the manager allot of credit for our never say die attitude. We just kept going after getting knocked down. I do question if birch can give him a good enough 2nd opinion but gotta give Ollie his dues, you can see the players are fully behind him which is more than you can say for Jose mourinho
      If you hammer him for the large majority of season (which i have)
      he should be praised for the last 3 games

Comment

• Tell you what that was bloody freezing stood there today. Only just warmed up horrible biting cold

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Tell you what that was bloody freezing stood there today. Only just warmed up horrible biting cold
          Nightmare the way the wind comes in off the Thames aint it.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• No complaints with that today - in fact feels like a point gained.

Absolutely terrible 2nd half from us, but you were the cause of that - the exertions of the last few months had to take their toll eventually.

Must also say the atmosphere from the Fulham ends was really dire today. I could blame the 12.30 kick off, but it was more that the majority of the crowd were waiting for things to happen - very poor.

Like the look of Eze and that Smythe is a bit nippy ain't he.

Comment

• Good performance but could do without the After You Claude defending.

Comment

• Is there a website where you can re watch the whole match again?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by HarefieldFFC View Post
                  No complaints with that today - in fact feels like a point gained.

Absolutely terrible 2nd half from us, but you were the cause of that - the exertions of the last few months had to take their toll eventually.

Must also say the atmosphere from the Fulham ends was really dire today. I could blame the 12.30 kick off, but it was more that the majority of the crowd were waiting for things to happen - very poor.

Good genuine post

Comment

Love visiting Fulham. Proper, quality old school stadium, lovely part of town, nice fans. But, boy, as others have said, that wind chill off the river. Jeez. Good luck to you.

That won't win me any friends on here, I know. Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Is there a website where you can re watch the whole match again?
                      Think it's called www.qpr.co.uk

Might take a day or so though.

Comment

my dad's a fulham supporter so i have a bit of a soft spot for you guys and i absolutely love your ground, even the walk there is pleasant!
                        i think a draw is a fair result too, you dominated the first half and us the second. i thought fredericks had a good game, sessegnon was good but we (thankfully) contained him well.
                        what the hell is with those weird fan clappers that fulham fans use instead of clapping though?!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          my dad's a fulham supporter so i have a bit of a soft spot for you guys and i absolutely love your ground, even the walk there is pleasant!
                          i think a draw is a fair result too, you dominated the first half and us the second. i thought fredericks had a good game, sessegnon was good but we (thankfully) contained him well.
                          what the hell is with those weird fan clappers that fulham fans use instead of clapping though?!
                          Can't stand the clappers - embarrassing how grown men (new fans mind) sit there bashing them like mute seals. Sadly, they are used every game now

Comment

• Can someone please translate this. Incomprehensible.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...-at-half-time/

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Can someone please translate this. Incomprehensible.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...-at-half-time/
                              What do you not understand about this chap?
                              It actually makes total sense for once.
                              Oh, and you've got a sh1t farkin hair cut in the background
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                What do you not understand about this chap?
                                It actually makes total sense for once.
                                Oh, and you've got a sh1t farkin hair cut in the background
                                Agree nice calm sensible interview. I like that and the points he made

Comment

Working...
                                X