• Show
Clear All

• can we hit the sixth spot

could we win all our remaning games and hit the play offs
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

When?

Comment

Of course we can now Ollie has found the magic formula. All we needed to do was show the great man a little patience.

Comment

Patience?
        He's had nearly two seasons to get it right and not be a stubborn shlt about a formation that hasn't worked.
        Now lets hope he doesn't go back to his old favourite set up.

Comment

Can you imagine Saturday if he starts Washington and Mackie in a 5-3-2. He's not that brave.

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
            Patience?
            He's had nearly two seasons to get it right and not be a stubborn shlt about a formation that hasn't worked.
            Now lets hope he doesn't go back to his old favourite set up.
            Rome wasn't built in a day. Now youngsters coming through he suddenly has more options. Things on the up.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Of course we can now Ollie has found the magic formula.

Cue a 5-0 loss using 4-4-2 on Saturday !

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                could we win all our remaning games and hit the play offs
                I'd give up whatever your on Ted it's deffo doing your head in

Comment

Absolutely! If we win our remaining games and the teams above us gets a permanent calicivirusinfection - it can be done!

All out attack!

Comment

No, but I admire your optimism Ted

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Can you imagine Saturday if he starts Washington and Mackie in a 5-3-2. He's not that brave.
                      Imagine it with Bidwell and Baptiste as the wingbacks.

My god, I’d love for him to do it just to see the reaction on here.
                      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        Can you imagine Saturday if he starts Washington and Mackie in a 5-3-2 and we win handsomely, it'll be sooooo quiet on here!

Comment

No is the simple answer... but I am getting excited about next season.

The young guns coming through and with some good additions I actually feel we are moving in the right direction. Holloway for me has been the manager to give more young players a chance than any other in over 10 years. This might be because he is being told to but it is certainly paying off. Hard to believe some of these players like Mannings, Smyth and Furlong has been at the club for a few years not getting games ! Now playing regular we are seeing the benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                            Can you imagine Saturday if he starts Washington and Mackie in a 5-3-2 and we win handsomely, it'll be sooooo quiet on here!
                            Broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Of course we can't.........but can we dare to dream about next season?

We all no what a difference a special player or can make in this league. I think we have a really special one in the making in Eze. I also think the likes of BOS and Smyth could go on to have very good careers!

Comment

Working...
                              X