Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we hold on to the likes of Eze and smyth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Soon as in 30.06.2020?
    Life does pass you by very quickly, so that is very very soon in an uber drivers world.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      Fulham never farmed out Sessegnon and Caireyon out on loan though did they? They built the team around them two, not pissing them off by sending them to Wycombe etc.
      Fulham paid 5 mill for cairney and he was an established championship player. Not sure why they would loan him out at lower level

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Sterling didn't kick a ball for us and went straight into starting eleven for Liverpool. Can Eze do anything similar, nobody knows but he looks very special player.
        Sterling was the next big thing in footballing circles. Standout player for England schoolboys when playing against boys a year or 2 older than him. We offered him a place in 1st team squad at 15. Bit different to Eze

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Sterling was the next big thing in footballing circles. Standout player for England schoolboys when playing against boys a year or 2 older than him. We offered him a place in 1st team squad at 15. Bit different to Eze
          So was Parrett, now playing occasionally for AFC Wimbledon.

Comment

Smyth playing for N. Ireland u21s tonight and looks like he will get a call up to the senior international squad at the end of the season.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43489484

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              No we're a selling club, Les likes it that way, "no one should be earning big money at QPR". (quote from Les)
              #Ambition-less
              Wonder what Les earns.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Smyth playing for N. Ireland u21s tonight and looks like he will get a call up to the senior international squad at the end of the season.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43489484
                Not being funny looking at their choice of forwards then Smyth should certainly make it into that senior squad.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  Soon to be running out.

Would you be gutted to lose him to another team in London?

I would but his stock is rising within the game.
                  Apparently, by 2020 we won't even be a London Club, so what's your point
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                    Eze could be the next Bowles-like star, and Smyth barring injury will get better and better. We would never hold onto Bowles for more than a season nowadays, were he to arrive on the scene in today's UK football world. Reality dictates we'll cash in, I'm guessing, during the transfer window, with a major Premier side who don't have to worry about FFP ("FFP? what's that?") perhaps being prepared to loan one or both back to us. Or we might have to make do with a sell-on clause. These two have got something. Forget Kerslake, Parrett and Josh Bowler, I think these two are going to be the real deal.
                    No chance, I think both will be gone in the summer to Brentford or Fulham as both clubs are better placed than us or maybe palace if they come down

Comment

2-2 HT

Comment

Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                        No chance, I think both will be gone in the summer to Brentford or Fulham as both clubs are better placed than us or maybe palace if they come down
                        You trolling son?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          You trolling son?
                          nope, i always read the forum but never registered to comment, today i decided to register - nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                            nope, i always read the forum but never registered to comment, today i decided to register - nothing more.
                            We wont sell any of our young stars to fulham or brentford mate. Should of just said Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              We wont sell any of our young stars to fulham or brentford mate. Should of just said Chelsea.
                              The reason I said Fulham or Brentford is because they would have a chance of getting into their teams but no chance with Chelsea. To be fair Fulham and Brentford are both better sides than us at the moment hence the comment - not what we want to hear but it's honest.

Comment

Yeah the table doesnt lie, but there is unwritten rules and selling to them is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X