Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Go there and do ourselves justice and hopefully nick a result which would stall that mob a little. While we cannot be confident of winning the game we should however be very confident of giving them a game. Furlong will need help as a lot of their best work goes through sessignon
    Holloway put Perch on last night to play behind Furlong because Furlong was having two or sometimes three to mark because Manning loses concentration and let's players go by and Wszolek, when switched, just looked knackered. In the circumstances it was an unusually good substitution for our leader. Would work on Saturday.

Comment

Taking nothing away from last night but Fulham are a LOT better than Villa.

Still can't see past a tonking.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        Not to be selfish but it sucks for me that this is on Sky, no QPR+ maybe I'll get a half decent stream!
        Download Mobdro, I use it all the time to watch Sky.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Download Mobdro, I use it all the time to watch Sky.
          I think it's only for tablets and phones but an excellent option.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            I think it's only for tablets and phones but an excellent option.
            I believe you are correct. I have it on my tablet (Nexus 9) and my phone (S8), stream to TV via Chromecast, usually good HD quality.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Kirill's prediction poll might take on an interesting look now...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Taking nothing away from last night but Fulham are a LOT better than Villa.

Still can't see past a tonking.
                Villa are above them in the table to be fair.
                I think we will probably lose Saturday but I don't agree they are a LOT better

Comment

fulham have to win we don't ... get's down to who wants it more on the day

Comment

Fulham still in with outside shout of auto promo they will want it and that’s before you add derby element

I’m actually looking forward to it instead of going their with dread so make of that what you will. Should be good game between two competitive teams both adopting different styles. Our season is over now so we’re really just seeing the next feed weeks out, does that make us dangerous or complacent??? We will find out Saturday

Comment

Does anyone know if we'll play in the red or green away kit?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Fulham win, easy bet this weekend.

It is already in the prices, I wouldn't..

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Villa are above them in the table to be fair.
                          I think we will probably lose Saturday but I don't agree they are a LOT better
                          Didn't they beat them the other week 2-0 ?

15 games unbeaten and they've done most of the top 6 - possibly the best side in the division IMO. Still reckon they'll get automatic personally.

Comment

No prediction poll thread or team to play them thread cos we are doing okay at the moment and this board dont like that.
                            Anyway, Scowens out (for the season id guess) with suspected appendicitis

Comment

we'll miss scowen covers lots of grass , mops a lot of balls up

Comment

Poor lad, he's literally bust a gut for us. Quite a big loss for us and a bummer he's not going to be there tomorrow. I guess Manning will replace? Or maybe Perch?

We're going to need to scrap this one, stop Fulham playing their way.

Comment

Working...
                                X