Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Yeah the match thread after the amazing villa victory showed its bollarks.
    Most people on here want hollow head the clueless clown out and doing well prevents that. Thats my take.

Edit. Oh and thats not me slating the board either, just observations.
    My take is that he's bought himself some more time with many on here, since he abandoned WB's and the performances/results then improved. The poll with most people wanting him gone now was taken before March's upturn. The last 3 games obviously isn't enough to see if the formation change will be a lasting one, so I think for many the jury is now out on him and they're waiting to see how the season's final 1/4 pans out before deciding if they still want him around next season. If it goes well then I think most would. That's my impression anyway.

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Don’t forget the olliphiles Stan
    That's impossible Wests

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      My take is that he's bought himself some more time with many on here, since he abandoned WB's and the performances/results then improved. The poll with most people wanting him gone now was taken before March's upturn. The last 3 games obviously isn't enough to see if the formation change will be a lasting one, so I think for many the jury is now out on him and they're waiting to see how the season's final 1/4 pans out before deciding if they still want him around next season. If it goes well then I think most would. That's my impression anyway.

That's impossible Wests
      We need another poll.

I love this forum so dont think im carnting it off when i say something how i see it please.

Comment

I love this forum so dont think im carnting it off when i say something how i see it please.
        I know you do mate. Just didn't agree on your reasons for no prediction result and team threads. Thanks for doing them though

Comment

Clueless Clown has got a plan for the game against Fulham.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...an-fulham-game

Comment

fulham think they've already won the game if u listen to their fans , how i'd love to smash them on the pitch tomorrow ... going on about our poor ticket sales etc , does anyone know how many we've sold

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              fulham think they've already won the game if u listen to their fans , how i'd love to smash them on the pitch tomorrow ... going on about our poor ticket sales etc , does anyone know how many we've sold
              eleventeen

Comment

Working...
              X