Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went Eze as he carried ball forwards all night but closely followed by Ned

Comment

I voted Bidwell and it had nothing to do with the goal he scored. I've always given him a hard time but last night he was a different player and stuck out.

There was not one player who had a poor game, also Ned played superb too for the MOTM.

Comment

Me old man & bro went and said all played well but singled out Ned, Bidwell & Eze who were supposedly brilliant.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Commentators said eze was best player on pitch and certainly the most naturally talented. Good to hear Ned led by example. Playing as a back 4/certainly has us allot more organized
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Tell you what Eze looked ten times the player Grielish is. Enjoy him while he’s here as he won’t be here long

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Tell you what Eze looked ten times the player Grielish is. Enjoy him while he’s here as he won’t be here long
              Going to make an effort to get some home games in. I want to see this lad 1st hand. Clearly will move onto bigger things but we might get next season out of him

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Me old man & bro went and said all played well but singled out Ned, Bidwell & Eze who were supposedly brilliant.
                Matty if Ned played that way week in week out he would be a hero, totally faultless performance never put a foot wrong. That performance would see him playing at higher level comfortably but we all know he has the moment of madness in him when he thinks for five seconds he is Maldini

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Going to make an effort to get some home games in. I want to see this lad 1st hand. Clearly will move onto bigger things but we might get next season out of him
                  He reminds me of Dembele at Spurs with how he carries the ball and moves

Comment

Know what you mean West, very comfortable and strong on the ball and seems to be able to glide past people with relative ease, perfect example being his goal Saturday. Seems to have bundles of talent, can see why Wycombe thought so highly of him.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I know Ollie's been a bit of a plank but he did bring him from Millwall so probably deserves plenty of credit on his player recruitment

Comment

Close for me between Eze and Nedum but Eze makes such a difference to the side going forward. New/old chant of Ezey's too good for you.....might be too good for us to hold on to.

Comment

Bidwell for me. Eze was great to watch but he wasn't very effective.

Comment

Pogba.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Know what you mean West, very comfortable and strong on the ball and seems to be able to glide past people with relative ease, perfect example being his goal Saturday. Seems to have bundles of talent, can see why Wycombe thought so highly of him.
                              Has great balance, superb close control in tight situations, and so naturally comfortable on the ball. He just always wants it (like how Taarabt was). Give it to him as much as possible I say.

Remember his single 10 minute cameo last season at home where many of us spotted it just in that short time.

Comment

4 standouts for me although whole team played well standouts Smithies, Manning, Eze ,Onohuha chief just for me though he stood firm

Comment

Working...
                                X